Why are there RMT websites selling EFT items and currency?

kevinpdoty

BSG does not allow it, but people still do what they want, like cheaters. As long as you can make money, people will break rules, simple.

Its crazy to me that people still spend real money after the initial purchase for this game. Especially since you loose everything every 6-8months.

Why someone decides to get items from those websites? Low self esteem and too much money perhaps

BSG only source of income comes from selling game copies (as far as i know). Those who cheat are probably the same ones selling items and currency via RMT. By the time they get caught and their account banned, already have enough money to buy another account and repeat the process.

Not trying to be a dickhead but... It's a win-win situation for both sides

Those websites aren't secure it's a risk people take you can lose more than account cause some of them can be scamming ones or malicious + you can get flagged and banned but some people don't understand the risks they take.

I know a few people that used it just to get the pistol kills done for that stoopid Stirrup quest.

Never used it before, never used it again. They are still playing