Error "Time_Mismatch"

Hello friends, this is my call for help. I have been having an issue which i cant seem to find any information or possible fixes online for error "Time_Mismatch" ... my pmc will just randomly fall over mid raid and the only thing displayed is  "Time_Mismatch" text box, no ending raid screen, option to heal my pmc or anything else just sent to the main menu after clicking "ok" my raid the past 2 days have been ruined by this error. I have played 300 hrs this wipe and have had no issues. i have also never had internet issues or computer issues in the past. I haven't found any solutions but i have tried reinstalling the game, verifying game integrity, deleting cache and switching servers around. if anyone has any tips i would greatly appreciate it, this issue just popped out of no where and is truly making the game unplayable.  I have attached a picture of the error as well as my error logs (hoping they are the right ones) any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

efterror.png

2021.02.11_7-45-57_0.12.9.10532 errors.log 2021.02.11_7-57-24_0.12.9.10532 errors.log 2021.02.11_8-24-09_0.12.9.10532 errors.log

Wadexasz
1 hour ago, 1sch said:

Hello friends, this is my call for help. I have been having an issue which i cant seem to find any information or possible fixes online for error "Time_Mismatch" ... my pmc will just randomly fall over mid raid and the only thing displayed is  "Time_Mismatch" text box, no ending raid screen, option to heal my pmc or anything else just sent to the main menu after clicking "ok" my raid the past 2 days have been ruined by this error. I have played 300 hrs this wipe and have had no issues. i have also never had internet issues or computer issues in the past. I haven't found any solutions but i have tried reinstalling the game, verifying game integrity, deleting cache and switching servers around. if anyone has any tips i would greatly appreciate it, this issue just popped out of no where and is truly making the game unplayable.  I have attached a picture of the error as well as my error logs (hoping they are the right ones) any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

efterror.png

2021.02.11_7-45-57_0.12.9.10532 errors.log 3.58 kB · 0 downloads 2021.02.11_7-57-24_0.12.9.10532 errors.log 10.25 kB · 0 downloads 2021.02.11_8-24-09_0.12.9.10532 errors.log 2.85 kB · 0 downloads

Hello as digging up on reddit i found only one solution which worked for player  it seemed that messing with my Windows Time Service is what fixed the issue. It's been to long to remember what exactly I did but that's what seemed to stop it.

Try doing that if it dosen't work submit suppor ticket on escapefromtarkov.com

Stantial

I am plagued by this exact problem. I had no issue for the first three weeks playing this game but this week all I get is error Time_Mismatch. I have already tried the windows time sync and tried changing it from windows time to nics time and back again. I am in the correct time zone my clocks are set properly and this occurs 3 out of 5 raids. How can I enjoy this beta if I cant stay in raid when I am playing my tail off to do so and I am auto kicked?

I dont want to hear from other players I wish to hear from the DEVS what do we do about this?

Please advise 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
Lorilein

Данная проблема и у меня возникла в последних двух рейдах.

• 3 weeks later...

I solved my issue with an upgrade to my internet. It was something to do with ping-time and I was not seeing it in speed tests but as soon as I fixed my net issue the problem vanished.