early game keyring

Redkneck90

im not sure if this has been suggested or not but having a keyring for the early game with the same spawn rate as a wallet and it is also a 2x2 capacity would be great for early game questing.

It can only fit mechanical keys and nothing else 

• Upvote 1

I thought the exact same thing before. Imo what would be a cool addition especially for standard edition players so they can fit some keys into their tiny alpha container in the early game.

16 hours ago, BANAN4GOD said:

2. get good and buy EOD

Probably the most ignorant comment on this forum lol people shouldnt need to spend $150 on a half completed experiment on a game just to carry an extra key or 2. The price of the game is insane. The first part of that is just a typical douche canoe response.

• 9 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 10:45 AM, Sambarino said:

I thought the exact same thing before. Imo what would be a cool addition especially for standard edition players so they can fit some keys into their tiny alpha container in the early game.

what do you mean THEY ????  and tiny Alpha containers ???? are you mister big shot with a big dick ??? that you got 

everything starting level 1 or 2 ???

On 2/16/2021 at 5:04 PM, BANAN4GOD said:

Other options.
1. get a docs case
2. get good and buy EOD

I own this game since the beginning. but i have no idea what a docs case is??? and 2. get good and buy EOD???? EOD what does this stand  for?  what is it? what does it mean???

WHERE DO I GET A FRICKEN KEY CHAIN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

7 minutes ago, maxmayer said:

I own this game since the beginning. but i have no idea what a docs case is??? and 2. get good and buy EOD???? EOD what does this stand  for?  what is it? what does it mean???

WHERE DO I GET A FRICKEN KEY CHAIN ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

if you have owned the game from the begining and dont know what a doc's case is then the 1st part of option 2 still stands because at this point if you havent found/bought one then you are doing it wrong .

as to your question where do you get a key chain! you dont,  suck it up buttercup