They messed up Jaeger fuel stock again?!?

MarcBorgia
1 hour ago, Shibre93100 said:

Fuel sells for around 450k at the moment and it's always out of stock

Wtf did they do again?

They linked bitcoin to RL....f***ed up the balance of everything. So instead if just going back to a standard price they had to change everything to make it more difficult to produce bitcoin. Havent seen a fuel can in raid in probably 3 weeks haha. Luckily i have a stock pile from before all the mess.

• Upvote 1
KablesPC

People are selling the fuel on this game for 400k and it needs to stop, I am Tarkov rich but this is the dumbest poo ever if you ask me. 400k for some fuel. I wish this game never went main stream.

Shibre93100
20 minutes ago, MarcBorgia said:

Luckily i have a stock pile from before all the mess.

haha, I did the same but for water filter 😛

9 minutes ago, KablesPC said:

People are selling the fuel on this game for 400k and it needs to stop, I am Tarkov rich but this is the dumbest poo ever if you ask me. 400k for some fuel. I wish this game never went main stream.

I don't really care either as I'm super rich as well. but what about the players who are only getting into this wipe now. 

They gonna craft their salewas with 450k fuel tanks?!

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

haha, I did the same but for water filter 😛

I don't really care either as I'm super rich as well. but what about the players who are only getting into this wipe now. 

They gonna craft their salewas with 450k fuel tanks?!

i also done the water filters but mostly cause i wanted to quickly level crafting and hideout managment. but considering that and crafted are both confirmed borked. millions of roubles wasted

Yeah just now realised the Jaegar Fuel Trade has gotten crazy for going out of stock, I literally waited for the second he reset, and BOOM already out of stock and that was literally within 10-15 seconds, if not less...

Don't mind sooo much about the fuel increase, I mean it's pretty nuts and people need to chill a little there, but I can understand why the price has inflated so much.

But the buy trade for the fuel needs to be increased or something because it's definitely way too low to get a chance, considering you can only buy 1 per reset as well and it's still managing to go out of stock within the first 30 seconds heh.

Tokisaki_Kurumi

They said they are testing fuel shortage but yes its getting ridiculous i did not see any fuel in raid for two weeks maybe more. Jaegar trade should have more stock also.  Literally during day buying fuel from him impossible task sometimes especially when it buggs out at end of timer. 

Fix : Everybody should be able to buy  1x 100l  from him a day . 

Would prevent annoying out of game fuel stock snipping ....

• Sad 1

Did they change it again?

The last couple days I have waited till he reset and was easily able to pick one up from Jaeger. I guess it could also be the time of day you are trying to get it also. Or they messed with it again in the last 48 hours. 

MR_Papega42069

i waited like a stupid idiot for two restocks of Jaeger and it was out of stock again! Last time i found fuel in raid was 2-3 week ago and i got poo on by a 5 man group.

MixitBaby

I have a generator full stocked with fuel and never (!) had difficulties refilling it within a maximum of two days.

Vodor

Heaven forbid players have to go into a raid and escape with a valuable item, which is the point of the game.

They did good, even with the bitcoin price being so high right now it's raised the value of a lot of things. Keeps it dynamic :) 

NovaPOP

You should all note that we are not getting the usual sad ass hat advice from supposed more experienced tarkov gamers on this issue. I Wonder why!

This issue as pointed out by most is not really hurting the players that have being going since the start of the wipe, but all the new players just starting in. This is also further proof that the flee market system is completely scuffed as they keep tinkering with the spawn values and sale amounts.

They have no road map for what they want to achieve with this system or even if it will be in the final product, they need to sort out the failure. The flee market is great, FIR has issues but is essential to the game stability (FIR should be for all quest items and hideout build items) that will slow the game progression down. 

I should be able to purchase fuel every day from Jaeger, bit coin cost should be capped to stop the OP of this value overtaking the game and sort out the fecking spawn values /system for the entire bloody game, for all items! For instance I have not seen fuel on shoreline in 20 days. So you are using spawn values to force people on to certain maps, how does this fit in with the final product? or is the open world promise a bit of a streach.

Honestly, something needs to be done about the fuel sniping from Jaeger. Realistically it would be fair for everyone to be able to buy 1 a day (though I think fuel price from Jaeger may need to be upped in the current state of the game if that were the case), but the global stock just gets deleted instantly.

https://streamable.com/2c2pbo

Raingod_

Even tried to get some on interchange, I have not found any spawned in OLI or other locations on interchange out of 15 raids in a row.

So those who say go on interchange to find some, yeah ok, be nice to have some spawn!

sYs

Problem is not that the bitcoin is tied to the IRL price.

Problem is that we have set electricity consumption.

More gpus = more electricity consumption = more fuel. 

Personally i dont care about the game money - i just dislike the fact that my fuel can drains not based on my consumption.

1 hour ago, sYs said:

Problem is not that the bitcoin is tied to the IRL price.

Problem is that we have set electricity consumption.

More gpus = more electricity consumption = more fuel. 

Personally i dont care about the game money - i just dislike the fact that my fuel can drains not based on my consumption.

There is also the fact that getting richer has this snowball effect in Tarkov. The rich literally get richer because of various hideout mechanics. 

You bring up a good point and that would be interesting for more graphic cards to use more fuel. For that matter it could be tied to other crafts as well. 

But, here the thing, by the time you are throwing 50 cards in your machine you probably have the rubles to upgrade to solar, which slashes your fuel consumption. So, not only are you producing multiple bitcoins a day, you are doing so at an even cheaper cost because of the solar. 

Honestly, it seems to be why at a certain point you go from having barely any rubles, to swimming in them cause your making more than you can use and it only gets easier to make them. 

Edited by xCaZx
  • Like 1