Fuel availability

BruxiePC

Jager still selling fuel? I have been very close to the restart each time I try to buy, and it is always sold out. Is this being bought immediately or has Jager stopped selling the fuel for roubles and only has the barter?

P.S. I remember seeing a dev note saying they got a lot of info from the "fuel shortage" so I wonder if they are also doing another shortage right now.

ResoluteMike

It is being bought out fairly quickly. Not as bad as the intel folders on Peacekeeper, but you have a minute or three at best after reset.

Shortstacker

There does need to be some sort money sink in the game.

The players with over 100 million are essentially stacked for the entire raid due to lack of money sinks.

xmasbruv

Nope same problem, cant buy fuel for 3 days.. is bugged

heres an idea battle state  games fix the fuel spawns getting beyond a joke. 500k now for a tin

Elder-Drake

Crazy idea would be to allow players to go into a raid and refuel empty cans at key locations like tankers and gas stations. It would make these locations one of, if not the most, important strategic survival locations on a map and lead to some crazy hellfire gunfights as people risk going in against groups looking to pounce and snipers looking for kills. It would be wild and a damn adrenaline rush knowing you have to extract with the full tank as well.

Edit: I just thought you could make this even crazier by saying there is a chance that a firefight causes cans to become perforated and useless so some care would have to be taken if you wanted to ambush. The more I think on it damn, what about secondary explosions rendering that pump or tanker useless, fire, and I can think of so much more as in explosions could draw in scavs of differing difficulty. Would be bloody glorious. 

Edited by Elder-Drake
  • Like 1
  • Hot 4
  • Upvote 1
Thorning
1 hour ago, Elder-Drake said:

Crazy idea would be to allow players to go into a raid and refuel empty cans at key locations like tankers and gas stations. It would make these locations one of, if not the most, important strategic survival locations on a map and lead to some crazy hellfire gunfights as people risk going in against groups looking to pounce and snipers looking for kills. It would be wild and a damn adrenaline rush knowing you have to extract with the full tank as well.

Edit: I just thought you could make this even crazier by saying there is a chance that a firefight causes cans to become perforated and useless so some care would have to be taken if you wanted to ambush. The more I think on it damn, what about secondary explosions rendering that pump or tanker useless, fire, and I can think of so much more as in explosions could draw in scavs of differing difficulty. Would be bloody glorious. 

yeah i always been thinking of this ever since i started to play the game, would really spice t up

Edited by Thorning
Shibre93100
1 hour ago, Elder-Drake said:

that's a sick idea, love it!

The_Kovacs
7 hours ago, TheBoysNoGood said:

they have 100 mill because they are good at the game and put in the effort.  allthough i will say as a new player . this game is brutal for new players

I am terrible at the game and I am able to use what ever gear I want because my hideout pumps out bitcoins faster than I can spend them. Bit coin value needs to be capped at 250k rubles imo. I remember getting excited about 160k rubles.

Edited by The_Kovacs
BruxiePC

Update: Been setting an alarm on my phone to remind me of a Jager reset. Jump on 5 or so min before the reset and wait for it. Noticed if you press the refresh button while in Jagers buy menu, it makes the reset time go down a bit. Make sure u hit the reset button until u get it to show the lowest time on the reset timer. Wait until 30 sec left and then start spamming buy. I got mine with my reset timer still showing 7 seconds on it so the timer is a bit bugged. Good luck !!! They sell out super fast. 

H4CK3TT

They have now also changed the refresh time from 1 per 60mins to 1 per 90mins... giving us who are online even less chance to buy legitimately

• Sad 1
Vodor

I quite like the shortage, like most I've based my hideout and gear around a regular bitcoin income - but now I can't do that if I can't get fuel so once again I have to actually work for a living rather than going in geared like mr fancypants all the time.

Finding a fuel can in raid is all about dropping everything and getting the f*** out of dodge.... kinda like the title suggests.

It's annoying, but I like it.