Low FPS - Even longer loading times

K9-Unit

I have been playing ETF for over a year, never has been this bad before. My FPS in game is struggling to hit 35 on any map except Factory. I have gone through what I believe to be all settings tweaks and youtube fix videos with zero changes. My game is also getting stuck at the "loading map 100%" for minutes on end. Looks like alot of people are having this issue and nobody has posted a fixed update. 

In the in game settings it does not matter at all what I put them on, fps will be the same. If I turn everything to low...30 fps. If I turn everything to the max...30 fps. Auto ram cleaner and only use physical cores does no difference. 

I have tweaked settings in the nvida control panel to use max performance etc.  No change, almost feels like it performs worse. 

Msi afterburner has my cpu usage around 40% at 35C. GpU is at about 30% usage at 40C. 

Pc specs:

ryzen 5 1600 OC to 3.8 Ghz 

ASUS GTX 1080 8gb 

16g of corsair 3000 RAM 

Game is on 500gb m.2 drive alone 

I'm at a lose, I feel like I should be getting better performance with my rig. I get the game is unoptimazed and it keeps updating and lowering performance, but when my friends can run this game fine with similar rigs is frustrating. 

Any help is appreciated.