Latest patch as a scav, needs fixing

teamplayerx

Okay I am just going to start off saying yes I am new to the game.

However, in my 2 1/2 months of playing this game I have had a lot more fun as a scav before the latest patch. More than half of the time I am now spawning next to another scav literally 10 feet away sometimes 2 scavs with only 10 minutes left in the raid. Now the timing I am not so much of having an issue with I see positives and negatives with only having 10 minutes left in a raid. My real issue lies with Q/Eing on scavs when you just spawn in or are just running around as a scav and clearly a scav, no armor, beanie/snowball cap, poo gun etc. I was not having issues prior to them trying to fix scav timing and spawns most people that I encountered would also Q/E because it's the idea of Scavs vrs PMC. I understand shooting the AI scavs as a scav, but a player, jeeze. If you have to play as a scav as a player you are already bottom of the barrel in a sense. The experience you get as a scav doesn't go towards your PMC experience. Therefore you are literally just screwing someone over. I understand some people just want to shoot, that's perfectly ok. However, I die more now as a scav than a PMC because everyone is hog wild on killing scavs as a scav with no consequences. Scav Karma needs to be a thing if the game developers are going to put scavs in such a postion from the spawn like that. If you are spawned in more than 50% of the time with 10 mins or left in a raid and lots of other people are around you scavs, that encourages scav on scav killing because the pmcs have already looted the map. Therefore, the Loot in a sense is on another scav. If you are playing as a scav as I had already mentioned you are just trolling with no bonuses other than pure loot or you are new/down on your luck. Therefore Scav Karma needs to be a thing to help try to prevent scav on scav killing. If you play pmc 24/7 or more than half the time this probably doesn't apply to you and you can look past this thread. Scav karma needs to be imo as follows 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, etc. When you are a scav with poo gear because 90% of the time that is the case, and another scav kills you it's not like they gained a whole lot. However, when the game devs make it so the scav has no other options because of how they are spawned in, it encourages scav on scav killing, but it's not better for the game community as a whole. Please fix this devs. You are already in a bad spot as a scav, why make it so illogically harder?

GassperUK

The more you play your scav, the more he levels up and spawns with better gear. 

In-raid, hit tab and hit character, you'll be able to see what level your scav is :)

Eisenwanst
vor 15 Minuten schrieb GassperUK:

Whut? Since when? 

Had a scav with a FLIR on a sv98 at the start of this wipe. I run often with my scav, because its more fun then with my PMC. But the gear is random. Sometimes its a vintorez, with vest, rig and headset and sometimes its a toz with scavwest. I dont think, the level has something to do with your gear.

Majlo
27 minutes ago, GassperUK said:

and spawns with better gear.

Do you have proof of this? AFAIK, gear is almost completely randomized as a scav.

35 minutes ago, GassperUK said:

In-raid, hit tab and hit character, you'll be able to see what level your scav is :)

I don't think this is true. More often than not I spawn with a POS weapon and no backpack or rig. Yes, sometimes I get lucky but it seems completely random.

• Sad 1
Shortstacker
49 minutes ago, GassperUK said:

This is a blatant lie, stop spreading misinformation.

Scav loadouts are, and always have been, RANDOM.

• Sad 1
GassperUK

LOL! You can literally go into a scav raid, press tab and hit on character.. you can check your scav level there 😂 

And yes you most definitely do spawn with better gear... start of game my scav was not getting anything, now that he's level 15 I see better guns, and better Armor (level 4+) much more often than I did at the start of the game.. 

It's not that hard to see lool

It literally even says about scav levels on the tarkov wiki ffs 

GassperUK
33 minutes ago, Majlo said:

Do you have proof of this? AFAIK, gear is almost completely randomized as a scav.

I mean, the mass increase in better gear for my scav is a pretty good proof to me... I'm not saying I don't get poo scavs anymore, because I do. However the difference between start of the wipe, and now.. personally for me is massive

On 2/14/2021 at 5:53 PM, GassperUK said:

I mean, the mass increase in better gear for my scav is a pretty good proof to me... I'm not saying I don't get poo scavs anymore, because I do. However the difference between start of the wipe, and now.. personally for me is massive

Scav loadout is completely random and not based on your Scav skill level.

GassperUK
8 hours ago, pjmh11 said:

Scav loadout is completely random and not based on your Scav skill level.

And I will still stand by my say. It's is clearly visible as hell to me how much of a change it made. 

gkcx2002
On 2/14/2021 at 11:49 AM, GassperUK said:

That's not true. I mostly play my scav and have seen no difference in 400 hours of playing 

GassperUK

We can just sit here back and forwards all day long haha, my last 5 scavs have provided level 4 armor on 3 runs, alongside with AK's with silencers n scopes. There was 2 basic gear ones. 

You will not get this at the start of the wipe. Please don't even tell me you will 😂

14 hours ago, GassperUK said:

We can just sit here back and forwards all day long haha, my last 5 scavs have provided level 4 armor on 3 runs, alongside with AK's with silencers n scopes. There was 2 basic gear ones. 

You will not get this at the start of the wipe. Please don't even tell me you will 😂

Yes, My Scav spawned with 10000 quid in real money. My reference is "because I said so" 🙄

behi09ma
On 2/14/2021 at 8:16 PM, teamplayerx said:

Okay I am just going to start off saying yes I am new to the game...

if you follow the dev's path, you can see that, they have already announced that there will be karma system for both scav and pmc. they will test it on scavs first so don't worry, and have fun till then, cause lots of changes will come that will not be pleasant for everyone :D

GassperUK
6 hours ago, pjmh11 said:

Yes, My Scav spawned with 10000 quid in real money. My reference is "because I said so" 🙄

Literally the most pointless reply ever

12 minutes ago, GassperUK said:

Literally the most pointless reply ever

Yes it is unfortunately, but pointless posts get pointless replies so you should feel pretty at home. Have a great day.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
GassperUK
20 hours ago, pjmh11 said:

Yes it is unfortunately, but pointless posts get pointless replies so you should feel pretty at home. Have a great day.

Cute newbies always giving it big spuds 

21 hours ago, GassperUK said:

Cute newbies always giving it big spuds 

Says the bloke who thinks his Scav level is granting him superpowers, photon cannons and level 46 armour. Go back to sleep you little nob-end.

• Sad 1
GassperUK
1 hour ago, pjmh11 said:

Says the bloke who thinks his Scav level is granting him superpowers, photon cannons and level 46 armour. Go back to sleep you little nob-end.

Lmk when you've leveled up your scav sweet heart 😘

1 hour ago, GassperUK said:

Lmk when you've leveled up your scav sweet heart 😘

How bad are you with your PMC that you're running that many Scav runs that you're the worlds expert in Scav levelling...lol

GassperUK
22 hours ago, pjmh11 said:

How bad are you with your PMC that you're running that many Scav runs that you're the worlds expert in Scav levelling...lol

60% survival rate, 5.2 K/D.. try again my dear 

22 hours ago, pjmh11 said:

It literally just takes 1 or 2 brain cells to figure this out

16 minutes ago, GassperUK said:

60% survival rate, 5.2 K/D.. try again my dear 

It literally just takes 1 or 2 brain cells to figure this out

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a war hero.

You deserve a medal. But you won't get one because this is a computer game. The digital equivalent of running around making guns with our fingers and yelling out BANG BANG YOU'RE DEAD.

2 things I hadn't realised:

1. How seriously you take yourself.

2. How triggered I've made you.

Now, get back to playing before mummy yells it's time to take the bins out.

I anxiously await your "last word" style reply regarding how your level 62 million super ninja Scav could beat my dad up...lol

• Sad 1
GassperUK
15 minutes ago, pjmh11 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were a war hero.

You deserve a medal. But you won't get one because this is a computer game. The digital equivalent of running around making guns with our fingers and yelling out BANG BANG YOU'RE DEAD.

2 things I hadn't realised:

1. How seriously you take yourself.

2. How triggered I've made you.

Now, get back to playing before mummy yells it's time to take the bins out.

I anxiously await your "last word" style reply regarding how your level 62 million super ninja Scav could beat my dad up...lol

You've triggered me? 😂 I'm literally sat here laughing at your whilst your getting irate, trying to cuss me out😂 you've literally took the piss out my PMC so I told you my stats, now you are getting all shitty 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

This is honestly great 😂

I bet you get head eyes everysingle scav game and call it cheats 🤦‍♂️😂

17 minutes ago, pjmh11 said:

This forum needs more people like you, brighten up people's days 😂😂😂