Latest patch as a scav, needs fixing

3 hours ago, GassperUK said:

You've triggered me? 😂 I'm literally sat here laughing at your whilst your getting irate, trying to cuss me out😂 you've literally took the piss out my PMC so I told you my stats, now you are getting all shitty 😂😂😂😂😂😂 

This is honestly great 😂

I bet you get head eyes everysingle scav game and call it cheats 🤦‍♂️😂

This forum needs more people like you, brighten up people's days 😂😂😂

Your raging is actually a bit pathetic mate. Its just a game on your PC. You aren't rally Marcus Lutrell. Chill out. Do another Scav run. Save up and you can get your PMC going again.

Moderators, can you please lock this topic I think he's getting a bit unhinged. Thanks.

• Sad 1
GassperUK
4 hours ago, pjmh11 said:

Your raging is actually a bit pathetic mate. Its just a game on your PC. You aren't rally Marcus Lutrell. Chill out. Do another Scav run. Save up and you can get your PMC going again.

Moderators, can you please lock this topic I think he's getting a bit unhinged. Thanks.

You need help.. Already feeling sorry for whoever lives in the same household as you do 🤦‍♂️

Tbh i've also noticed an increase in quality of Scav gear the more i've played it. While at times it does seem to be completely random, then the amount of pistols have decreased dramatically.

I'm running Reserve Scav most of the time at the moment to level him up for shits and giggles, maybe that SVDS and Flir pops up at some point ; )

7 hours ago, N1mbuZ said:

Tbh i've also noticed an increase in quality of Scav gear the more i've played it. While at times it does seem to be completely random, then the amount of pistols have decreased dramatically.

I'm running Reserve Scav most of the time at the moment to level him up for shits and giggles, maybe that SVDS and Flir pops up at some point ; )

It'd be nice. I get that lucky sweet load out now and then but more often than not it's Vepr minus dust cover, pistol or shotgun. Not a deal breaker as that's the way the cookie crumbles and who knows...maybe neeeext time....

Obsydea
On 2/14/2021 at 12:18 PM, Majlo said:

Do you have proof of this? AFAIK, gear is almost completely randomized as a scav.

Definitely can level scav skills. Gear doesn't get better really; that seems RNG to me.

Majlo
5 hours ago, Obsydea said:

Definitely can level scav skills.

This I am aware of, but my question is strictly about the randomized loot "getting better" with higher character level.

Obsydea
On 2/14/2021 at 12:18 PM, Majlo said:

Do you have proof of this? AFAIK, gear is almost completely randomized as a scav.

Definitely can level scav skills. Gear doesn't get better really; that seems RNG to me.

To my knowledge. No; it's random. I've had scav level to 40 last patch; same random gear levels. Think mines 30+ this wipe. Same gear. Rarest loadout for me so far has been the SV98 with flir.