0.12.9.10901 Patchnotes

ShiroTenshi

ShiroTenshi

Escapers!

Here are the patch notes for update 0.12.9.10901.

The Patch is planned for 1 hour from now, at 11:00 MSK

Fixed:

• The "Next" button, which wouldn't let players get to the main menu after a raid.
  • Freeze on the unloading screen in the main menu after a raid.
  • Some of the problems with spawning bots and players.
  • Taking damage by players or bots who are using a stationary weapon.
  • Bots flying in the air.
  • Errors that made it impossible for players to exit the location with the car extract.
  • An animation of checking the chamber, which was played for the observer if the player checked the mode of fire.
  • Checking the chamber and firing mode, which did not work if the gun did not have a magazine.
  • Drop in performance in areas with multiple crafts in the hideout.
  • Possibility of spamming with notifications about friend requests.
  • Incorrect voice lines for the "Scav Killed" in BEAR 2 and BEAR 3 voices. 
  • Different volumes of breathing sound during a sprint for different characters.
  • Some characters had no breath sounds after the entire stamina scale had been used up.
  • The "Get items" button, which was blocked until the game was restarted if the player had previously tried to collect a weapon with no space around it.
  • Increased speed of movement in the crouch position in some conditions.
  • Crafting skill progress points, which were not gained until the restart of the game.
  • No sound of footsteps on metal stairs while moving sideways.
  • The progress of the skill "Mag Drills", was reset after leaving the raid.
  • Incorrect calculation of the selling price and commission for the cultist knife.
  • Some of the problems with clipping gear.
  • Highlighting the option to report a player on mouseover.
  • A contusion timer that showed the wrong time if a player was contused by multiple hits.
  • Ability to delete the system chat with messages.
  • Shooting, which did not work by pressing the LMB, if the key was previously reassigned.
  • The ability to reload weapons in hands with magazines from a backpack and safe container through the context menu during a raid.
  • Elite skill level bonuses that did not apply if the elite level was obtained while the player was in the hideout.
  • The rain that came through some objects on "Woods" location.
  • Simultaneous play of multiple lines in the voice selection screen.
  • Various bugs with collisions on locations.
  • Various problems with culling on locations.
  • Fixes to various bugs in the game interface.
  • Various errors in the game client.
  • Various localization edits.
  • Various errors in the server performance.

Optimizations:

• Server optimization [iteration #2].
  • Various client optimizations.

EfT_Post_PatchNew01292(EN).jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• its3n20gaming

• ShiroTenshi

• DelightedDwarf

• Susc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Escapers! Here are the patch notes for update 0.12.9.10901. The Patch is planned for 1 hour from now, at 11:00 MSK Fixed: The "Next" button, which wouldn't let players get to the mai

Dear BSG, the community doesn`t need any "hyper super small bugs" get fixed... What we need, is - at least - a working SOUND ENGINE. THX in advance!    

OPACHKI

Posted Images

ShiroTenshi

Today at 11:00 Moscow time we are planning to install an update 0.12.9.2. It will take 4 hours approximately, the game will be stopped for this period.

ShiroTenshi

The installation of the update 0.12.9.10901 has begun. The game will be unavailable for 4 hours approximately.

ZeroThaHero
1 hour ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Some of the problems with spawning bots and players.

Does this mean actually randomizing the spawn locations?

behi09ma

• Increased speed of movement in the crouch position in some conditions.

was wondering which condition it is?!

4 minutes ago, ZeroThaHero said:

i don't think so. there was some problem with spawning bots near you, maybe they meant fixing that

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Hyper34

So I was in the process of loading into a raid a few minutes ago and didn't see that an update was being pushed out, I was stuck on the deploying screen so I wanted to ask if I'll be seeing that gear again or not, it's a cheap enough gear set so it's not a loss for me. 

• Like 1
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 2
NerdCoreTV
vor 1 Minute schrieb Hyper34:

So I was in the process of loading into a raid a few minutes ago and didn't see that an update was being pushed out, I was stuck on the deploying screen so I wanted to ask if I'll be seeing that gear again or not, it's a cheap enough gear set so it's not a loss for me. 

in about 4 hours, you will know it ❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Crafting skill progress points, which were not gained until the restart of the game.

ok and what about the problem of crafting skill points from finished crafts not being rewarded, seems like a pretty big one to fix as im only 7 crafting skill and all i gain is points from the time it takes to craft not the crafts themselves

• Like 2
McKlumpfisk
46 minutes ago, ZeroThaHero said:

I had an issue in an interchange a few days back where it counted down to 0 from 20. My friend deployed, however I did not spawn. It just got stuck on zero. Exitting the game and rejoining had the same thing happen. I think this is what they meant.

justus1984

Ok this is crazy: how about running Patches but letting Players still access their stash, flea market and hide out in the mean time? 😮

There could be tiny tiny hide out servers for that.

• Sad 1
EdgeSup

Is anyone looking at fixing the sound issue where other players can hear an ouch or ow grunting sound when you touch barbed wire but you cannot hear yourself make vocal sounds other than the barbed wire rustling.?

To test this just take another friendly player and see if you can hear yourself getting lightly hurt on barbed wire, the friendly player reports that he can hear you grunting. You however cannot hear yourself grunting if the damage is light but they can hear you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
DelightedDwarf
3 minutes ago, Meele1304 said:

Yes you have to rebuy the game 😄

FYI Wipe does not mean that you have to re-buy game.

LegendaryMorb
1 minute ago, DelightedDwarf said:

FYI: There is not going to be a wipe, and he was pulling your leg

Meele1304
Gerade eben schrieb DelightedDwarf:

And a Patch does not mean there is going to be a wipe -.-... jesus christ some people i am wondering how some people are able to buy this game ... 

ttvMateria
57 minutes ago, Hyper34 said:

You won't lose your gear. You should have noticed a timer on your raid for ending in a matter of minutes when they started the process of bringing servers down for update. If you were still alive by the time that timer went out you were automatically extracted.

ttvMateria
1 minute ago, Baluchonchon said:

Is the car exit's bug fixed on Woods ?

read the patch notes muppet

Just now, dastyle said:

Will the bug be fixed where checking the firing mode does the check chamber audio? It kind of defeats the purpose of being stealthy.

seriously read the bloody patch notes

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
DelightedDwarf
1 minute ago, Meele1304 said:

And a Patch does not mean there is going to be a wipe -.-... jesus christ some people i am wondering how some people are able to buy this game ... 

Hence the question! 

PaulPesci

Some nice changes but the one I actually really like is this:

"Checking the chamber and firing mode, which did not work if the gun did not have a magazine."

Nice quality of life change. That was annoying me when I was swapping ammo in a raid from a picked up weapon :)