Sheriff Eli Badge

zchnitzer

I can't find the Silver Badge.

I've been searching for the past week on labs managers office, all shoreline rare spawns, Interchange Saferoom exfil and also safes throughout the whole wipe and still haven't found one yet. It's getting to the point where I believe that I'm searching in the wrong spots.

Anyone know a spawn that i haven't mentioned?

Thanks!

TarkovCitizen4431498

A friend of mine is in the same boat. It's the last item he needs for Kappa and he's just been running safes the last 1.5 weeks, I'd guess he has opened 150-200 at least now. Not a sign of it, he even bought the saferoom keycard as well. I've been lucky to find mine in a safe on Customs early wipe.

From the Wiki:

092f84a3b0fbb59c3a35075d1f9a4bc0.png

zchnitzer
8 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

A friend of mine is in the same boat. It's the last item he needs for Kappa and he's just been running safes the last 1.5 weeks, I'd guess he has opened 150-200 at least now. Not a sign of it, he even bought the saferoom keycard as well. I've been lucky to find mine in a safe on Customs early wipe.

From the Wiki:

092f84a3b0fbb59c3a35075d1f9a4bc0.png

It doesn't seem like I'm the only one then. Maybe they removed them from safes?

I've also been checking crawl space on Reserve about 20-30 times too and I've found Rolers, Vases, Teapots, Bitcoins, basically everything except the badge.

shamrock113

Found one just few days ago from Woods marked circle by the sunken Village between car extract and scav bridge. And one before that from hidden stash. 

behi09ma
12 hours ago, zchnitzer said:

I can't find the Silver Badge.

I've been searching for the past week on labs managers office, all shoreline rare spawns, Interchange Saferoom exfil and also safes throughout the whole wipe and still haven't found one yet. It's getting to the point where I believe that I'm searching in the wrong spots.

Anyone know a spawn that i haven't mentioned?

Thanks!

on the same boat here too. just wrote a comment on a post here, will paste it here too 

first rule of tarkov that you should keep in mind--->you will suffer from finding a specific item if you need it so badly.

i myself need a silver badge for kappa last quest. have not seen even one for the whole wipe. now that i try to farm it, i have done a few hidden stash runs in interchange, customs + checked soo many safes + even checked killa stash 15 times with the Object #11sr keycard, which it has one of the high chances of badge spawn, still no success  (i don't play labs, so have not bothered myself checking there)