JUST PURCHASED BETA

BASHER1966

vor 19 Minuten schrieb BASHER1966:

Hi i have just gone on website and purchased The game but how do i download the game as im new to this 

Hi, first of all this is the German section.

You log onto the official website with your account and then check your profile. There should be a download it play button, which will download and install the launcher. Through this you can download the whole game. 

8 minutes ago, ExeIworkz said:

Hi, first of all this is the German section.

You log onto the official website with your account and then check your profile. There should be a download it play button, which will download and install the launcher. Through this you can download the whole game. 

Hi when i go in to profile i dont see any install

vor 14 Stunden schrieb BASHER1966:

Hi when i go in to profile i dont see any install

did you buy your game on the official site? or just buy it on a site like mmoga, kingpin?

1 hour ago, malax_cH said:

did you buy your game on the official site? or just buy it on a site like mmoga, kingpin?

Hi i purchased on official site but when the laucher starts it doesnt recognise my password i have tried resetting it several times and then get locked out . i wait and try again but still wont launch 

5 hours ago, ExeIworkz said:

@BASHER1966

Okay, so you visit

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/

And then you click on log-in and log into your account.

Then you're redirected to a site saying 

"Greetings Basher...

..."

And after this text there should be a big yellow button saying "Install"

Which will install the game. 

i had the install whixh installed the launcher but says wrong password 

vor einer Stunde schrieb BASHER1966:

Hi i purchased on official site but when the laucher starts it doesnt recognise my password i have tried resetting it several times and then get locked out . i wait and try again but still wont launch 

i had the install whixh installed the launcher but says wrong password 

You Need to use the same password as you used on the official website. Could be that you're locked out 24h, I don't know if they permanently lock you up... 

10 hours ago, malax_cH said:

Is it possible to buy the game on kinguin? know the site, but didn't see EfT on it. If you buy it there, where do you put the gamekey in your profile?

Grtz,

nAhjz