Player RTT Spike every Raid causing a Server Connection Error

ike3012

Hey there guys, 

Need some help.

Me and my friends been playing EFT and this is our 1st wipe. For the last month every raid we go into (solo, group, PMC or SCAV) I end up with a Server Connection lost disconnect.

We play on automatic servers and normally have between 100-115 RTT which is fine and then a player RTT of about 140. It is manageable and while PVP is rough we are making do. The issue is 95% of the raid within about 5-7 mins in everything stop for me on the map, my friends are still in game and fine but basically they see me running around or mostly hiding and going prone as nothing is happening on screen for me and within a minute of 2 I get a server connection lost.

Now thankfully most of the time I can join back in and the raid continue as normal but it terrible as mostly we sit in our spawn until that happens and then get to push forward which is us burning 10mins of doing nothing

I want to know if anyone has experienced something similar and if so what would be the fix

Ive got a 500MB down and 200MB up connection but still have the issues.

Tried services like Exit lag as well but to no effect.

Appreciate the support guys.

oddzx10r

You are very lucky that reconnecting fixes the issue for you. I have the exact same problem however I get disconnected almost instantly on spawn, and cannot possibly reconnect. Even closing the game and rejoining it boots me right back out. I am also waiting on a fix for this as I have now lost millions in gear due to simple server errors. Dont bother switching servers, or playing different maps, nothing seems to fix this.

ike3012

ya man lost another kit...again.

the reconnecting happens once in a while...unlike now when i get booted and cant do anything about it

thesantaman

The game is broken, and this problem has been occurring for over a year.  How they can sell this product legally, or morally is just obscene at this point.  They should take the game offline until it's fixed.  It's laughable at this point.  Over a year in, and this is easily the worst the games been.  I reinstalled last night just to see if things were any better.  I loaded into instant bugs at the vendors, and massive lag in my first raid.  Easy uninstall.  

AzureChimes
2 hours ago, kthomasr said:

Contact your ISP and see if your router hard/firm/software needs an update. That has helped a few people.

Its well known that these issues are on Tarkovs side.