Min, max and average values on flea market

I like the idea of giving data about prices on the flea market, as it encourages people who want to gamble the market and trade at the right time. The min, max and average values doesn't seem to make much sense though. None of them seem to be related to what an item generally sells for. For example here are the data we get about SJ6 stim:

Min: 12646 -> Maybe someone sold the wrong item. Maybe it's from before the time when the player base started fighting about farming Killa on Interchange.
Average: 87247 -> That's really pushing it for an average price. I'm guessing a few anomaly values messes it up.
Max: 711112 -> Someone sorted by highest price by accident. The seller either typed one digit too much or is trying to make easy cash on the aforementioned unlucky people. 

Here are some suggestions:
1. The data should have a time frame. Prices generally change based on the player base overall progression in a wipe, in combination with weekly fluctuation (demand up on weekends). For this reason I suggest that only the data from the latest 1-2 weeks should be shown.

2. The interface should tell us what that time frame is.

3. Get rid of anomalies. Perhaps replace min, avg, max with 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile*?  I'm not a statistician, so someone probably has a better idea. The names doesn't necessarily matter. They can still be called "min", "median", "max" for all I care.

Conclusions:
The data should allow us to make educated guesses on whether the current values on the flea market are high or low. 

* For people who don't know what these are: Assume that 100 items are sold on the flea market.
If you order them by price:

25th item = 1st quartile
50th item = median
75th item = 3rd quartile

dreuseff
On 2/18/2021 at 3:40 PM, worr- said:

The min, max and average values doesn't seem to make much sense though. None of them seem to be related to what an item generally sells for.

I think no values like these should be displayed at all.  No matter what values are displayed they are unreliable.  (I do not understand it well enough to really explain why.)