Team luggage system

Deathmonster000

Deathmonster000

Hello there, just posting an idea i have :

- Add some kind of luggage system to the game : Have a seperate bag equiped where you can store items found in raids. This bag can be picked up by your squadmates and when they extract with your bag the  bag will be returned to you. This way you can still get a portion of your found loot if you are killed. 

- At the current state of the game when you die thats it, the score screen pops up and you will go back to the menu 'disappointed', and of course hope for your squadmates to extract but feeling a little bit of envy because you lost everything.

- Especially when you die early on in the game it can be boring to wait until your friends finish it up. Imagine with the luggage feature you still have hope left to still get some loot and not feeling like you just wasted time on an unlucky or bad run.

P.S : Sorry for grammar mistakes, English is not my main languange.

dreuseff
1 hour ago, Deathmonster000 said:

This bag can be picked up by your squadmates and when they extract with your bag the  bag will be returned to you. This way you can still get a portion of your found loot if you are killed.

I would love to be able to give things to teammates after finishing a raid.  I don't particularly see the need for a separate bag, though.  My suggestion would be a post-raid screen you could "mail" items from your person (not stash) and only to the players you were teamed up with in that raid.

Biala_Mewa

The items in the luggage will have FiR status? If yes, it could ruin economy. Game should not reward you when you die. Tarkov was meant to be punishing for you; if you die, you lost your items. You can only get insured stuff. 

When you died and you are bored because you have to wait for teammates, just go a quick scav run - there is a chance you will play the same raid as your PMC teammates, so you can still play together in the same raid. And you can use Scav-PMC extract. 

Containers are now like your luggage system - you can put items there and if you die, you are still having them. Of course, not FiR, but it's proper feature.

On 2/20/2021 at 2:36 AM, dreuseff said:

I would love to be able to give things to teammates after finishing a raid.  I don't particularly see the need for a separate bag, though.  My suggestion would be a post-raid screen you could "mail" items from your person (not stash) and only to the players you were teamed up with in that raid.

Why? It's perfect feature for RMT. 

dreuseff
On 2/22/2021 at 12:42 PM, Biala_Mewa said:
On 2/19/2021 at 8:36 PM, dreuseff said:

Why? It's perfect feature for RMT. 

You don't gain the ability to do anything that you don't already have available by teaming up and getting into another raid together so I don't think this encourages RMT.

Biala_Mewa
On 2/24/2021 at 10:02 PM, dreuseff said:

You don't gain the ability to do anything that you don't already have available by teaming up and getting into another raid together so I don't think this encourages RMT.

It will be perfect feature for RMT. Transferring items after raid is useless.