Scav AI Nigh vision eyeballs.

iVehemence

BSG team your Scavs are out of control. Was just in woods running a night raid with friends. We get near scav house and get engaged by scavs in the house. It is pitch black outside and they are engaging us like it is day time. I end up dead another player ends up dead and the other member seriously wounded, but gets out. BSG you need to fix this crap these superhuman aim botting seeing in the dark Scav's are out of control. I thought this was supposed to mimic realism. There is nothing real about those Scav terminators. Plus the fact that once a scav locks on and starts firing, regardless if they can physically see you they are locked on to you and don't miss. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shukka said:

BSG team your Scavs are out of control. Was just in woods running a night raid with friends. We get near scav house and get engaged by scavs in the house. It is pitch black outside and they are engaging us like it is day time. I end up dead another player ends up dead and the other member seriously wounded, but gets out. BSG you need to fix this crap these superhuman aim botting seeing in the dark Scav's are out of control. I thought this was supposed to mimic realism. There is nothing real about those Scav terminators. Plus the fact that once a scav locks on and starts firing, regardless if they can physically see you they are locked on to you and don't miss. 

Scavs ain't aimbot always depends how you approach them close or long range, they see quite well but not perfect. They're not meant to be easy mode for people to farm money and play the game easily it isn't that way everyone dies from scavs from time to time, cause they're made to be a challenge at some points and a threat.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Wadexasz said:

Scavs ain't aimbot always depends how you approach them close or long range, they see quite well but not perfect. They're not meant to be easy mode for people to farm money and play the game easily it isn't that way everyone dies from scavs from time to time, cause they're made to be a challenge at some points and a threat.

You can try to spin it however you want to. I know that Scav are not easy. Apparently you only read want you wanted to see. It was 1am and was pitch black in the woods heavy rain and foggy. I don't care how good your eyesight is, if you cannot see more than a few feet in front of you, you cannot make out shapes either at a distance. I used to go camping in the UP of Michigan, it was dark at night in the fall, I mean dark to were 2 feet was hard to see. The dark I see in the Woods maps is exactly how it was when I go camping. There is absolutely no way a Person, let alone a Scav would see anyone unless you had feline vision or night vision. It is pure impossible, and they engaged us at like 40-50 meters.  So yes, aim botting night vision eyeball having scavs. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've never had scavs react that at night. I usually use night time with NV to easily outrange scav vision when i need scav kills for whatever reason. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jockmcplop said:

I've never had scavs react that at night. I usually use night time with NV to easily outrange scav vision when i need scav kills for whatever reason. 

Same, that is my go-to if I need scav kills cause they usually seem braindead. 

That said, its been a couple weeks since I did night raids on my own, so its entirely possible they have updated something. There seems to be more terminator scav's, acting similar to bosses/guards/raiders, in how they aggressively engage players. Yet, you die and its literally just a normal AI scav that killed you. It has been this way since about the middle of last week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, xCaZx said:

Same, that is my go-to if I need scav kills cause they usually seem braindead. 

That said, its been a couple weeks since I did night raids on my own, so its entirely possible they have updated something. There seems to be more terminator scav's, acting similar to bosses/guards/raiders, in how they aggressively engage players. Yet, you die and its literally just a normal AI scav that killed you. It has been this way since about the middle of last week.

I have only really been playing on Interchange (and a bit of woods) and I haven't noticed the terminator scavs. I don't know if they change scav difficulty globally or per map though, or maybe I have just got lucky.

26 minutes ago, jockmcplop said:

That is the main reason I run Woods at night, I have encountered maybe three PMC in like 15 night runs on woods. I usually have been able to shadow Scav's closely, except for the Scav boss and guards at night. It just seems to be in the last few days something weird has changed. It was by far the weirdest encounter I have had on that map at night. 

Edited by Shukka