Download icon briefly shows then dissapears

MikkelBunde

Hello

So i got the link to download the game from the support the other day and i downloaded the game because i apparently couldnt download the game from the launcher and everything went well until the update came around. Now i have the same problem where the downloading icon shows and just dissapears after a second. i have tried everything there is to try but nothing seems to work. so i want to get to the bottom of this real soon because its an awesome game and i really like it. but i need the help from you guys to solve this so we can have a solution to others in need. i can discribe it a little more detailed. When i open up the launcher it shows that it need an update nothing out of the ordinary but when i try to press the update botton the download icon shows and then dissapears the same thing happened when i tried to install the game from the launcher. everything was fine when i downloaded the link from the support when update then came the complete same thing as the installing problem happened. hope we have a solution to this problem.