Jump to content

Server


johnnyboy1122
 Share

Recommended Posts

yesterday i played all day without a single server problem was the most fun i had in a long time. then today the game just saying connection lost it happened like 10 times makes me wanna refund this game and maybe come back at a later date i lost all my good armor weapons and everything why even continue to play this if all im doing is getting killed cause of the shitty netcode they have and spend 10mins loading into a raid then spending the rest of the match hiding in bushes cause im so scared to move cause i never know when the connection lost will hit me right in the dick dont get me wrong best game ever but they rteally need to figure this out thats why no one wants to play it   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2021 at 11:59 PM, johnnyboy1122 said:

yesterday i played all day without a single server problem was the most fun i had in a long time. then today the game just saying connection lost it happened like 10 times makes me wanna refund this game and maybe come back at a later date i lost all my good armor weapons and everything why even continue to play this if all im doing is getting killed cause of the shitty netcode they have and spend 10mins loading into a raid then spending the rest of the match hiding in bushes cause im so scared to move cause i never know when the connection lost will hit me right in the dick dont get me wrong best game ever but they rteally need to figure this out thats why no one wants to play it   

Sometimes is helps to go into network adapter properties and disable IvP6.

Swats73 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 2/24/2021 at 8:15 AM, swats73 said:

Sometimes is helps to go into network adapter properties and disable IvP6.

Swats73 

i will give this a try tomorrow and let you know if it helps thank you 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, johnnyboy1122 said:

i will give this a try tomorrow and let you know if it helps thank you 

alright still having the same problem says a script is causing the disconnect to the server? not sure what script but ill do a reinstall of the game and hope it fixes the problem but if not im not sure what i could do but thanks again for the help man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Indeed they should do something with it. I've got the same problems. I can recommend checking out rocketech cases and figure out what they can do.

Edited by savannahluis6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...