Why THICC case barter count should be this low?

SwitcH_mad

This is me trying for the third time waiting to get a thicc case from barter.

It is insane how fast they get sold out. This is not a feature of the game its just plain broken. I waited and i was as fast as I could be.

https://streamable.com/k004p0 

I cant resell the case and i cant barter it to other players. I cant bring it to a raid. It cant affect other players at all. 

Why should this be so hard to get? 

• Upvote 1
PadagiTV

It's weird that they are restricting stock availability like this...

The same thing is happening with the ICASE (items case) barter? Why is it always sold out? The barter for 150 PMC dogtags should not be such a small supply that you can never get it.

It seems pretty silly and the amount of time it takes to get 150 PMC dogtags of lvl >15 is quite a long time. Why would you restrict the item with rare/hard to find items, then further restrict availability by having nonexistent supply of the item to trade for?

• Like 2
SwitcH_mad

Exactly. Drive the prices up if you need to, but restricting purely like this is just stupid. The prices are already very high for them why do we need this stupidity ontop of it.

PadagiTV

Well I'm a little confused because the ICASE barter was increased in price too?

So it changed from 140 dogtags to 150.

But also, they made it impossible to get it as it is always out of stock.

I feel like you should one or the other but not both....

i find very annoying to realise that i bought 60 slots worth of items to get a case that will un-clutter my inventory just to tell me I'm not allowed to buy, its very frustrating please fix this Nakita

• Like 1
SwitcH_mad

Thank you EFT Devs for addressing the problem! now i dont need to refresh snipe 3 hours for the case!