Blocking the entire cheating community.

buzzardbeard

buzzardbeard

Well as you all know me for being a supremacy player, I've encountered many unreasonable ways of dying nowdays.

some may include Dying by thin air. (getting shot through the ground), Force disconnections (message thats says 'disconnected from server' [And that would happen twice I'd reconnect and there again I get disconnected again after that. it tells you that you died already.]) and the most common. that litteraly everyone knows where I'm. I might be in a rat attack moment. completely quiet not a single sound is made. and a grenade is tossed into my feet.

So my question here for the devs. what are you planning to do with this invasion of unreasonable players that force their way to victory by third party programs?

• Confused 1
buzzardbeard

As harsh as it sounds, I've been waiting long time for anyone to reply from the devs. 

Looks like they are intentionally EVADING this question. 

The feeling I have from the past few days I tried to bring down a cheater litteraly sending pictures that prove that he is cheating with radar. live map showing everything. and everyone is ignoring me. So Thank you for answering my question. You can close this topic. 

• Upvote 2
Dead_Cell

I'm not sure what's up either. I can tell the cheating is through the roof right now. I played last night after the server work and didn't run into cheaters. I don't know if they did something or cheaters just don't play when they think they might get caught after changes to the server or patches come out. I hope when I sit down I don't run into a cheater, but Im probably gonna abandon this game till the next ban wave is announced. I had so much fun playing after the server work. I guess you can only play this game on patch day and server work days. 

Honestly cheating is so bad they should just give us a radar or other hacks just to drain money from some of these services. Atleast then I would have a fair chance at playing.

• Sad 1
buzzardbeard

Again, call it again Reserve map. Me and my friend decent loot and gear. early - mid game. 

My friend gets a message "Disconnected from game" 

reconnects - once again "disconnected from game" 

meanwhile I dont move at all for 15 minutes trying to wait for him to return. 

I hear footsteps from afar, I get one tapped to the head. even tho I wasn't moving for 15 minutes trying to figure our where the cheater will come from.  They can see us the not paying for cheating players.  This game is utterly aweful,

The devs dont care about those cheaters they care about the money. they dont care about the community they care about their pockets. So I ask once again. What are you gonna say now? "We can't connect the name to the cheater" "we have the best anti-cheat and we dont have cheaters" "We cant help you with that information" 

do me a favour your game is just a playground for people without any skill who can't kill without watching the enemy in live action. 

so I ask again What are you going to do about those cheaters? I really want to know. 

or you will keep ignoring this topic because you can't do anything

Either way why play this game if you dont care about the community ? And I know my crap, I've been banning cheaters since you could talk in a second langauge.  

• Sad 1
buzzardbeard

I payed full money on this game to support this game because I love it, But You devs are litteraly evoiding EVERYTHING 

so I have a clear picture of what you care about and its the money. 

Change my mind ban those people cleanse your game. 

buzzardbeard
16 hours ago, Dead_Cell said:

I'm not sure what's up either. I can tell the cheating is through the roof right now. I played last night after the server work and didn't run into cheaters. I don't know if they did something or cheaters just don't play when they think they might get caught after changes to the server or patches come out. I hope when I sit down I don't run into a cheater, but Im probably gonna abandon this game till the next ban wave is announced. I had so much fun playing after the server work. I guess you can only play this game on patch day and server work days. 

Honestly cheating is so bad they should just give us a radar or other hacks just to drain money from some of these services. Atleast then I would have a fair chance at playing.

Got to say, you are absolutly right, make them pay for paying.  A great idea for the devs I support it 100% 

TarkovCitizen4431498

I'm just going to copy-pasta @tobiassolem's comment from a different topic here because it answers your question pretty much. 

We say, and will continue to say that dealing with cheaters will always be an on-going battle. We improve on our cheat and ban tens of thousands of cheaters, who continue to finance a cheat developer industry to improve the cheats, we work on dealing legally with the cheat developers, and do legal takedowns when we can, and we most definitely have stopped many of the most commonly used cheats.

However, there will be periods of time when these cheat developers find new ways to circumvent our anti-cheats, this is irritating (for sure) for our players, and not a situation we want at all.

We need your help with this, the more you guys report these cheaters, the faster we can detect their methods. But please make sure its a cheater you're reporting - and not network issues!

Thank you!

Thread locked, #answered

Perhaps one tip I can give you is to try out different servers. I have had 3 EU servers selected since forever and barely encountered any cheaters since patch 12.7 (currently on only 6 cheaters this wipe out of 517 raids). Hopefully other servers help you out a bit.

buzzardbeard

Thank you, you are the FIRST to answer properly even if its a quote,

I will try your method. although that makes the waiting times longer. which can also bring down the ammount of "fun" you have in the game. you play for 10 minutes die and wait another 8 for a game.  this is tarkov mostly. 

Minimizing the waiting time for a game is the best thing that can happen, possibly if there was a chance to mark ammount of 'cheaters' banned from certrain server. or "flag" them as highly cheated server. 

7hatGuy

"But please make sure its a cheater you're reporting - and not network issues!"

lol then fix the freaking network issues BSG. 

McFlappyNuts
On 3/3/2021 at 8:00 AM, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Perhaps one tip I can give you is to try out different servers. I have had 3 EU servers selected since forever and barely encountered any cheaters since patch 12.7 (currently on only 6 cheaters this wipe out of 517 raids). Hopefully other servers help you out a bit.

wow your sole experience just deleted all the cheaters. please post more on the forum of your sole experience since your 8-12 hours a day on tarkov are super relatable.