The game freezes when I shoot with my gun

furkangumusoluk

furkangumusoluk

when i join the raid especially in the factory after 5 minutes or more when i shoot someone my game freezes and i get an error message (unity 2018.4.28f1_1d97ad6a4ed1).Today my game froze again and returned to desktop without an error message. I will be grateful if you could help me :)IMG_20210224_234100.thumb.jpg.b67c74c6619d080e6cd777d7c91a6d92.jpg

TheLynxster

Hey! This might not work at all but take a screenshot of your current in-game settings for memories sake in case the below doesn't help but feel free to try using my in-game settings which have done wonders to my performance. If it doesn't help, feel free to contact me via DM or below (quoting me) and I will be more then happy to try helping you out.

Tarkov Settings.png

furkangumusoluk

First of all thank you for your help .I reset windows hoping i can fix the problem shortly . But still the problem is not solved.I will use your settings. I will inform you of the situation. I am grateful for your help :)