Experienced US West LFG weekdays

twistidmetal

twistidmetal

Hi. I'm an experienced US West player. Same region preferred but not required--I ping 100s to most east coast servers. I'm on my second wipe. I'm currently level 40. I don't need money or quest help. If you're in the same spot it would be cool. We can reap-IR or grenade launcher together. However, I'm not picky. I'm looking for a solid duo partner to pewpew with and have fun. I like playing with people who are nice, mature, and don't get overly pissed when they die. I'm 34. I play mostly weekdays 9am to 4 pm. I work night shift. I reserve the weekends and nights I am not working for my wife. Message me any time. Thanks for reading.

CAPTawesome56

I'll ride with you, relatively new myself but still have a bit of  experience. I'm US Central, Chicago is my best server but we could probably play on denver or AZ. I have two other buddies I roll with but they're not on very often. So you're welcome to roll with me/us

CAPTawesome56

On 2/25/2021 at 12:33 PM, twistidmetal said:

Hi. I'm an experienced US West player. Same region preferred but not required--I ping 100s to most east coast servers. I'm on my second wipe. I'm currently level 40. I don't need money or quest help. If you're in the same spot it would be cool. We can reap-IR or grenade launcher together. However, I'm not picky. I'm looking for a solid duo partner to pewpew with and have fun. I like playing with people who are nice, mature, and don't get overly pissed when they die. I'm 34. I play mostly weekdays 9am to 4 pm. I work night shift. I reserve the weekends and nights I am not working for my wife. Message me any time. Thanks for reading.

CAPTawesome56 is my game GT, so if you decide to link up just shoot me a message via games messenger and we can go from there

Or add me on discord: CAPTawesome56#4417

Edited by CAPTawesome56