The current issue with EFT gameplay

Hello, I have been playing EFT since early 2017.

I must admit - I have never seen such an amount of bs that is happening rn in raids. With current demand for GPUs and BTC price the game became a pistol deathmatch. Gameplay on every map is like a speed run who gets to tech loot places first. There is no more Tarkov gameplay in it. You know what I mean? The slower, more carefull approach. And it is because of the flawed game design at this point. It is just more worth it to rush to tech shop on Interchange, take GPU/Tetriz to secure container and die. You sell BTC and use GPU in a farm, no need to have it FIR at this point.

For the love of God, dear Battlestate, make it so that You can only have stuff which You bring to the raid in Your container. NO GPUs, TETRISES and other poo in safe container. Only dogtags/things which You can put into S I C C/Doc case like money, physical btc, intelligence folder etc.

Honestly, bringing good stuff into raid is useless. When I get to some good loot areas everything is looted in the first 2 mins of the raid and there are only dead bodies of hatches and pistol runners...

MAKE people fight for this loot, not grab and go.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
YuTakasaki

I have to agree with you on those points. For me, I haven't been able to enjoy the game much because it always feels like they slow down progression and I don't have the time to grind like I used to. A shame considering I used to play this game all the time back in 2018 when games were slower and not as many people were hatchlings 

Liquidfeint

I somewhat agree but also disagree.
There's a hard balance issue in this being that if you were to implement such changes as you proposed. Feels as if this would only benefit the high geared people in the game, which isnt a bad thing. i just think that high geared players have alot more options in getting loot/gear compared to low-geared players. But yeah it's kinda sad seeing lvl 50's hatchet run tech spots in interchange. but i've not really seen the same situation on other maps myself but perhaps it's cause i've mostly played interchange due to it being my favorite map.

chrisragnar

Iv never used the bitcoin farm sins playing normally you don't find many GPU. But I agree that alot of the issue with it stems from this notion that you have to spend countless hours pistol running to computers for GPUs to get at full farm, and it promotes abuse of game mechanics in ways it was never intended, like logging with a GPU in secure. If it was no longer possible to cheat out GPUs in secure, or if you make it need found in raid, that might make the bitcoin farm more of something that run just while you are crafting etc. Not a main source of income.

7 hours ago, Liquidfeint said:

There's a hard balance issue in this being that if you were to implement such changes as you proposed. Feels as if this would only benefit the high geared people in the game, which isnt a bad thing. i just think that high geared players have alot more options in getting loot/gear compared to low-geared players. But yeah it's kinda sad seeing lvl 50's hatchet run tech spots in interchange. but i've not really seen the same situation on other maps myself but perhaps it's cause i've mostly played interchange due to it being my favorite map.

I don't think the people that spend 10 hours a day running nekked at computers to cheat out GPUs in secure are actually low gear players. If you have time to farm a GPU farm like that, you have money and gear..

behi09ma
5 hours ago, Liquidfeint said:

its all the same if you ask me. reserve is empty after 5 min, shoreline the resort area, all rooms looted if you don't use stims and rush there in first minutes of the game cause the hatchet runners are already there. actually i don't even care about the loot that i can't get, the problem for me is, it feels i waste my time for a shooter game :D i have said this so much on this forum, but it seems people play super mario in a shooter game by collecting the loot and getting out. don't know why people need so much money in their stash!! i have not even build my bitcoin farm this wipe, and have 40 mil ffs that i don't know what to do with it. imagine people with bitcoin farm and doing pistol or hatchet runs. can't understand these guys at all, no idea how they are having fun!!

32 minutes ago, chrisragnar said:

Iv never used the bitcoin farm sins playing normally you don't find many GPU. But I agree that alot of the issue with it stems from this notion that you have to spend countless hours pistol running to computers for GPUs to get at full farm, and it promotes abuse of game mechanics in ways it was never intended, like logging with a GPU in secure. If it was no longer possible to cheat out GPUs in secure, or if you make it need found in raid, that might make the bitcoin farm more of something that run just while you are crafting etc. Not a main source of income.

we have these naked guys in every wipe. the bitcoin farm this wipe has nothing to do with it. 

as the guys said above, the only solution that i can suggest is locking the secure containers in raids.

4 hours ago, behi09ma said:

as the guys said above, the only solution that i can suggest is locking the secure containers in raids.

ye, exactly what I mean

Let people only bring keys/meds/additonal ammo to the raid and everything found in raid apart from dog tags cannot be placed in container.