can hackers turn off my damage?

mrbearz3000

I was doing a shoreline run. server name ulvv, round just starts i hit two caches and see a guy behind me, so i start blasting. im sitting perfectly still  taken any shot that would hit than after reloading i rushed him and spread him down..... still didn't died. thought maybe i missed?. so he runs out of ammo and trys to hit me with his RR at this point i know something is wrong cuz i just dumped 5 mags into this guy..... it was almost like he turned off my damage because after words he just stopped  and dumped his gear and i just ran off trying to extract so i find a scav and try too kill it but its the same thing no damage and sadly i died too it XD. anyone ever have something like this happen. it was either god hacks or he turned off my damage only thing i can think of. and if there's anyway too check out the match via the server name. would love a dev to hit me up and tell me wtf happen

ImDOPE

This game is so poorly developed hackers can do everything.

It is the same situation like 5 years ago with H1z1 but this is another level. You can say what ever you want there are even streamer who are hacking obvious and the white knight chat is not even noticing.

I hope the game will dy out the same as H1z1.

The grey zone of how many hacker exist is kinda insane. If you think there are X% of hackers, multiply that times 3.

There is not a single change against hackers since 4 years.

Edited by ImDOPE
mrbearz3000

hmmm i mean i haven't notices any hacking that much but ill keep an eye out too do my part. but my situation was just odd. cuz when i died it didn't even seem like i did damage too the scav. and i MAG DUMP the scav with bt shouldnt have been able too kill me

Chinjangs
2 hours ago, mrbearz3000 said:

I was doing a shoreline run. server name ulvv, round just starts i hit two caches and see a guy behind me, so i start blasting. im sitting perfectly still  taken any shot that would hit than after reloading i rushed him and spread him down..... still didn't died. thought maybe i missed?. so he runs out of ammo and trys to hit me with his RR at this point i know something is wrong cuz i just dumped 5 mags into this guy..... it was almost like he turned off my damage because after words he just stopped  and dumped his gear and i just ran off trying to extract so i find a scav and try too kill it but its the same thing no damage and sadly i died too it XD. anyone ever have something like this happen. it was either god hacks or he turned off my damage only thing i can think of. and if there's anyway too check out the match via the server name. would love a dev to hit me up and tell me wtf happen

I feel like it could possibly be a desync. Although I don't understand completely what happens here. (Considering you couldn't kill the scav too right?)

• Sad 1