Hatchet runners should be completely naked

ferguswag

I think that games like Cyberpunk have demonstrated that nudity is not something that game developers necessarily need to shy away from. The fact that hatchet runners would run into a warzone completely unprepared isn't realistic yet comical in itself, but there is still something missing. I think that making them completely nude, with their jimmy pickle dangling in the wind as they run across the maps would add the necessary comedic factor to neutralize the negative connotation that surrounds the strategy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Carro_Veloce

Imagine if someone just bought the game expecting a terrifying hardcore looter shooter, then he goes into Reserve and 5 naked bums scream "Dicky Needles" around the helicopter while being shot at by glucose. I'd lose my [redacted].

• Like 1
behi09ma
3 hours ago, ferguswag said:

I think that games like Cyberpunk have demonstrated that nudity is not something that game developers necessarily need to shy away from. The fact that hatchet runners would run into a warzone completely unprepared isn't realistic yet comical in itself, but there is still something missing. I think that making them completely nude, with their jimmy pickle dangling in the wind as they run across the maps would add the necessary comedic factor to neutralize the negative connotation that surrounds the strategy.

i laughed this so much :D 

i have not done a single hatchet run since i bought the game but if they add this idea, i will go naked, not for the loot, but for the joke and stupid things.