How to complete Tarkov Shooter part 6 if there are no sniper scavs?

paracelsus1981

Do you have sniper scavs in offline raids? The last time I tried I saw one. Don´t know with online raids, I´m too slow for that.

Don_Menance
2 minutes ago, Ruecklicht said:

Do you have sniper scavs in offline raids? The last time I tried I saw one. Don´t know with online raids, I´m too slow for that.

Last update they did removed them from the game. I haven't seen a single one since

Don_Menance
3 minutes ago, Ruecklicht said:

I saw mine on Customs yesterday

Honestly, I just ran it in offline mode with pve no scav snipers. I have run hundreds of raids at this point. Shoreline, Woods, Customs and haven't seen one since they updated the scavs on shoreline.

Don_Menance
11 minutes ago, Ruecklicht said:

Mine even killed me. He was on the white Warehouse at ZB 1012

just ran 3 more customs offline pve and no snipers lol its getting ridiculous.

Slav_the_bone

There are no sniper scavs at customs and shoreline. At least i saw none in 20+ raids. 

The one on woods seem to spawn every raid though. I had to complete the quest by killing the sniper scav on woods over and over again. With some competition i may say , seems to be alot of people stuck at this quest. 

Don_Menance
4 minutes ago, Slav_the_bone said:

There are no sniper scavs at customs and shoreline. At least i saw none in 20+ raids. 

The one on woods seem to spawn every raid though. I had to complete the quest by killing the sniper scav on woods over and over again. With some competition i may say , seems to be alot of people stuck at this quest. 

Glad to see Im not alone on this one

JerryLove

Yea. I'm still seeing sniper scavs offline. On the warehouse. On the towers. Haven't seen one on the side of the smokestack in a while. 

shamrock113

Sniper scavs confirmed on Woods and shoreline.( Near rock passage or what ever that exfil is.) 

Spectator6

IIRC, the removal of sniper scavs was unintentional. They're revamping the AI spawn mechanics and are trying to find out how to re-implement sniper scavs with this new system.

So hang tight gents, hopefully they'll be good to go again in the near future :)

Edited by Spectator6
  • 3 weeks later...
xLiteralGod

Dude, I am stuck at this quest? 
How to progress when game doesnt spawn snipers? Temporarily phase out the quest or give it a "complete" instantly or add sniper scavs...But you cant make a quest and then let the people be stuck, at least make sure the people who wanna do it now can pass this quest torwards kappa, it really sucks.

best game anyway, but i want to progress...

Tanchyon

Sniper scavs are there as normal.  Sometimes they spawn, sometimes they dont.  I've seen them on Shoreline and Customs.

Jsaccs

Rock passage and power station roof for Shoreline, not 100% spawn though.

Woods scav sniper seems to be 100% though, you just have to do 5 seperate raids. I did it at night for the low PMC population and no ones going to go up on that rock to snipe at night.