When can we remove ammo from a mosin mag in raid?

Caster89Actual

I mean it’s not THAT big of a deal but it would be nice to be able to.

like if I want to switch from LPS to some SNB I pick up in raid.

its just a tab on the bottom of the magazine and a trap door opens and all the rounds come out.

Either that or servers with higher tick, I’d be happy with either.

It's probably not ideal but you can press (ctrl + R I think is default) to eject a round until there's none left

Edited by Zyeann
Caster89Actual
1 hour ago, Zyeann said:

It's probably not ideal but you can press (ctrl + R I think is default) to eject a round until there's none left

I actually did NOT know that. Worth a look into thank you sharing.

if he keeps the rounds he ejects I’d be happy with that, though if ctr+R just spits the ammo on the ground I’d be slightly less happy.

i guess mosin ammo being so cheap honestly kind of negates the need, I’d still like to see it though.

gunchap

the ammo, it all actually drops on the ground yes, but if it lands on an even surface you can pick it up again. 
Fun thing I noticed, when unloading in-raid the chamber of a DMR (Can't remember which), the operator catches the bullet and it shows up in the inventory. 

p.s. found it. it's the tx-15 

Edited by gunchap
behi09ma
2 hours ago, gunchap said:

the ammo, it all actually drops on the ground yes, but if it lands on an even surface you can pick it up again. 
Fun thing I noticed, when unloading in-raid the chamber of a DMR (Can't remember which), the operator catches the bullet and it shows up in the inventory...

you can catch that bullet in every weapons if you don't have mag inside the weapon. just those weapons that can not take out the mag, like mosin, are the ones that drop the bullet on the ground.

if the mag is inside, emptying the chamber will cause to drop the bullet. this feature is in the game for bullet jams that will come in future patches. we will need to clear the bad bullet from time to time in middle firefight if we don't take care of our weapons :D

gunchap
8 hours ago, behi09ma said:

you can catch that bullet in every weapons if you don't have mag inside the weapon. just those weapons that can not take out the mag, like mosin, are the ones that drop the bullet on the ground.

if the mag is inside, emptying the chamber will cause to drop the bullet. this feature is in the game for bullet jams that will come in future patches. we will need to clear the bad bullet from time to time in middle firefight if we don't take care of our weapons :D

Didn't notice that you can catch it for other weapons also. Now I have to try :D

behi09ma
8 hours ago, gunchap said:

Didn't notice that you can catch it for other weapons also. Now I have to try :D

the animations is important for me in games. more animations= better experience for me, so i use those animations more often in raids like checking chamber from time to time, checking the mag, viewing the weapon and stuff like that. it feels good and feel like i have the gun in my hands irl