Jump to content

Attention! Incoming technical work on EFT servers!


Recommended Posts

tobiassolem

Dear friends! Attention!

We inform you that 03.02.2021 from 01:00 UTC+3 till 04:00 UTC+3 server technical works will be carried out on the #EscapefromTarkov servers. During this period, the network equipment will be replaced and modernized. The game may be not available during this period.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. As soon as the servers are available, we will inform you.

  • Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kenpachi1985

Oh... is that the light at the end of the desync tunnel and pingspikes? Nice to hear!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spectator6
29 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Dear friends! Attention!

We inform you that 03.02.2021 from 01:00 UTC+3 till 04:00 UTC+3 server technical works will be carried out on the #EscapefromTarkov servers. During this period, the network equipment will be replaced and modernized. The game may be not available during this period.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. As soon as the servers are available, we will inform you.

Good luck BSG! That's always a bit of a scary moment! Best wishes to all involved!

Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi

We remind you that 03.02.2021 from 01:00 UTC+3 till 04:00 UTC+3 server technical works will be carried out on the Escape from Tarkov servers. During this period, the network equipment will be replaced and modernized. The game may be not available during this period.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Shibre93100

the only ones getting reminded are the people who read this!

I just loaded into a raid only to be disconnected during the loading screen!

It's insane that the game allows me to launch a raid when there's incoming maintenance on the way, wow

No ingame message, nothing on the launcher, incredible

  • Cold 1
  • Sad 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Linksil
8 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

the only ones getting reminded are the people who read this!

I just loaded into a raid only to be disconnected during the loading screen!

It's insane that the game allows me to launch a raid when there's incoming maintenance on the way, wow

No ingame message, nothing on the launcher, incredible

They're had a giant red banner on the launcher all day. Only thing I wish the time given was based on server or lang pref. I always mess up converting time zones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Shibre93100
Just now, Linksil said:

They're had a giant red banner on the launcher all day. Only thing I wish the time given was based on server or lang pref. I always mess up converting time zones.

seriously?!

I'm so used to see a red banner on that launcher due to constant technical issues that I admit I don't pay attention to it anymore lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
BANGGG

So many Karens on the BSG forums.

He probably cries that the game has the word 'beta' on it still. HAHAHAH

 

 

KEEP UP GOOD WORK BSG.

  • Hot 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
ShiroTenshi

Attention! We have turned on test parameters of server optimization for locations: Factory, Lab and Customs. Performance and overall optimization on these locations is expected to become more efficient.

Pay attention to any changes in netcode quality on these locations - for better or worse - desynchs, lags, hit registration. Report information about this to tech support through the game launcher.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...