Attention! Incoming technical work on EFT servers!

tobiassolem

Dear friends! Attention!

We inform you that 03.02.2021 from 01:00 UTC+3 till 04:00 UTC+3 server technical works will be carried out on the #EscapefromTarkov servers. During this period, the network equipment will be replaced and modernized. The game may be not available during this period.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. As soon as the servers are available, we will inform you.

• Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Dear friends! Attention!

We inform you that 03.02.2021 from 01:00 UTC+3 till 04:00 UTC+3 server technical works will be carried out on the #EscapefromTarkov servers. During this period, the network equipment will be replaced and modernized. The game may be not available during this period.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. As soon as the servers are available, we will inform you.

Good luck BSG! That's always a bit of a scary moment! Best wishes to all involved!

We remind you that 03.02.2021 from 01:00 UTC+3 till 04:00 UTC+3 server technical works will be carried out on the Escape from Tarkov servers. During this period, the network equipment will be replaced and modernized. The game may be not available during this period.

• Upvote 1

the only ones getting reminded are the people who read this!

I just loaded into a raid only to be disconnected during the loading screen!

It's insane that the game allows me to launch a raid when there's incoming maintenance on the way, wow

No ingame message, nothing on the launcher, incredible

• Cold 1
  • Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

the only ones getting reminded are the people who read this!

I just loaded into a raid only to be disconnected during the loading screen!

It's insane that the game allows me to launch a raid when there's incoming maintenance on the way, wow

No ingame message, nothing on the launcher, incredible

They're had a giant red banner on the launcher all day. Only thing I wish the time given was based on server or lang pref. I always mess up converting time zones.

Just now, Linksil said:

They're had a giant red banner on the launcher all day. Only thing I wish the time given was based on server or lang pref. I always mess up converting time zones.

seriously?!

I'm so used to see a red banner on that launcher due to constant technical issues that I admit I don't pay attention to it anymore lol

So many Karens on the BSG forums.

He probably cries that the game has the word 'beta' on it still. HAHAHAH

KEEP UP GOOD WORK BSG.

• Hot 1

Attention! We have turned on test parameters of server optimization for locations: Factory, Lab and Customs. Performance and overall optimization on these locations is expected to become more efficient.

Pay attention to any changes in netcode quality on these locations - for better or worse - desynchs, lags, hit registration. Report information about this to tech support through the game launcher.