Exploit of the Flea Market is scamming people...

ThisGuyDino

In the following screenshot, you can see Bleach on the flea. It's listed my cheapest fist. As you can see, the 4 entries on top are a bit odd. Fist of all, they are not the cheapest (by item). Then there is the fact that there are hundrets of them as one package. Now if you accidently buy the one, I picked here, you would actually pay 356x10000 Roubles. This happened to be before with Lenses. I reported this, without any reply.

I feel like, people are exploiting the crap out of the flea marked and should atleast get a 7 day penalty ban for that. Also, people should get their millions back.

PLEASE FIX THIS  ASAP!

bullshit.thumb.png.5079c42e7ee8f7fc2369b3fcd114b503.png

ThisGuyDino

@anubis37 Go ahead and try it... I have no idea how this works, but you WILL lose money. How do you even get 350+ bleaches?!

ThisGuyDino

Just found out, that some twitch streamers to this, to get their name out there. They don't seem to realize, that this mechanism is bugged or something. I played 2.8 mil for 8 lenses in the early wipe, because of this. I have no clue how this happened...

Naqel

This is not an exploit or a scam, this is you failing at reading comprehension.

You really have to get unlucky to be able to actually buy one of these bundles too, since most of them are physically impossible to redeem if you have any reasonable amount of gear saved up in your stash.

Padisha
On 3/1/2021 at 8:06 PM, Naqel said:

This is not an exploit or a scam, this is you failing at reading comprehension.

You really have to get unlucky to be able to actually buy one of these bundles too, since most of them are physically impossible to redeem if you have any reasonable amount of gear saved up in your stash.

I kinda agree with this, but this is in fact an exploit, not of the game but rather on the lack of knowledge of the player.

Just like the barter trades that have 2 LEDx's available and trade 1 ledx for 1 gpu (making the not so expert flea trader believe he's getting 2 LEDx's vs 1 gpu)

Linksil

This is just a UI problem. They need to clean it up and put 10,000 each for total of XXX. Or just put the total instead of the cost per unit. I have wondered about these trades since a lot of them you can't put into your stash so I figured it would just block the trade like always.