single shot heard but dead to multiple hits

bobdole513

Can anyone enlighten me to why I frequently die to a seemingly single shot but my med portion shows 4-5 hits?

PyroYoda

For example: If you get shot on your right arm the bullet will go through your torso to your left arm. Therefore, that is called collateral damage that implies on headshots too. It can spread out to all your parts. Hope that make sense.

You can watch this video for more info: 

Gemacko

i would say its most likely de-sync. Happens all the time, on your end you only see one bullet then your dead, but what actually hapend was that you got shot like 5 times then died.
Have had it happen to me multiple times. either you die from what seems like one bullet but then it shows that you got hit multiple times or you die and then half a second later you hear the gunfire.

paracelsus1981
vor 15 Stunden schrieb bobdole513:

Can anyone enlighten me to why I frequently die to a seemingly single shot but my med portion shows 4-5 hits?

Shotgun.

• Sad 1
bobdole513

it was a rifle, ak74 with bt....

it wasn't fragmentation per the med screen, it was multiple impacts that weren't attributed to hits to other limbs.

bobdole513
8 hours ago, Gemacko said:

i would say its most likely de-sync. Happens all the time, on your end you only see one bullet then your dead, but what actually hapend was that you got shot like 5 times then died.
Have had it happen to me multiple times. either you die from what seems like one bullet but then it shows that you got hit multiple times or you die and then half a second later you hear the gunfire.

just gets old man, only saw two muzzle flashes, his first was wide, and I shot him in the neck area with a shotgun and then die to the 2nd muzzle flash but apparently he hit me a ton