No FIR in secure container

Tannheuser

No more putting FIR items into your container during a raid. 

Looting what other players brought into the raid - fine. Bringing meds and ammo and the usual from your stash into a raid - fine. You get the point. 

There is no risk in hatchet running certain loot spawns. There would be if you couldn't shove a GPU and two LEDXs up your bumhole. That loot would be there to fight for until someone extracted with it. Totally unreasonable that the best loot on a map disappears up someone's shitter within a couple of minutes.  

"REEEEEEE CASUALS" - casuals can do scav runs. How is running an endgame kit in EFT a constitutional right? 

"REEEEEEE PLAYERS WILL LEAVE AND GO BACK TO FORTNITE" - (I actually think this would be excellent) the game is constantly growing, I doubt this would be an issue

I'm obviously not going to read any of the toxic, negative, regressive comments on this excellent suggestion, so there you go. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
jockmcplop

When you use REEEEE in capital letters twice in your post you might want to reevaluate what is or is not toxic behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
behi09ma
23 hours ago, Tannheuser said:

"REEEEEEE CASUALS" - casuals can do scav runs. How is running an endgame kit in EFT a constitutional right? 

casuals?!! have not seen a single casual as hatchet run so far! the ones who go naked are experienced players with more than 40 lvl and know how the game works, thats why they use play no risk high reward method

Majlo
2 hours ago, behi09ma said:

casuals?!! have not seen a single casual as hatchet run so far! the ones who go naked are experienced players with more than 40 lvl and know how the game works, thats why they use play no risk high reward method

This fact is the closest thing to proof that the secure containers were a mistake.

jockmcplop
1 hour ago, Majlo said:

This fact is the closest thing to proof that the secure containers were a mistake.

Its too late to do anything because of their 'different editions' policy. People have paid real money for the advantage of a big container so you can't take it away now without refunding them or offering them some other advantage of equal in game value.

NerdCoreTV
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Majlo:

this post is utterly stupid. every player who is struggeling to get money, uses hatchling runs. mostly tose runs are used, when you have to plant this or get out that. for example the books. this is in an high traffic area, with lots of pmc contact. i certanly wont go in there geared up and lose all my poo. those kind of quest are on regular basis on shoreline or customs. ofc if i see a gpu or tetriz, that boys go into the container straigth away - why not? i really dont see your problem at all.

the hatchling can only succeed if he has the best spawn, if he gets to the tetriz, ledx or gpu first t`s fine by me, so i am out of luck and have to start a new raid. srsly it`s just a game and your seem to be bad at it. i encounter hatchis on a daily basis, i just kill them and dont whine if the got the loot. go for kiba, there wont be a hatchling who gets in your way ;)

• Sad 1
Majlo
21 hours ago, jockmcplop said:

Its too late to do anything because of their 'different editions' policy. People have paid real money for the advantage of a big container so you can't take it away now without refunding them or offering them some other advantage of equal in game value.

Unfortunate.

17 hours ago, NerdCoreTV said:

this post is utterly stupid

Right back at you.

I have no problem with melee-only no risk runs. What I have a problem is that the game features mechanics that promote them.

when you have to plant this or get out that. for example the books. this is in an high traffic area, with lots of pmc contact. i certanly wont go in there geared up and lose all my poo.

Just like with task items (you lose them if you die with them), why should normal loot work any different?

Just like with task items you should have to at least make it to extract if you should keep the items you pick up. What we have now (secure containers) is pure nonsense.

if he gets to the tetriz, ledx or gpu first t`s fine by me

This is, to use your own words, "utterly stupid". First one to the item gets to keep it? duck that.

If the player however is the first to EXTRACT it, then at least he's had to use one of his few braincells to get it out without dying. At least then he's added something to the experience instead of only taken away from it.

srsly it`s just a game and your seem to be bad at it

Projecting much? How you can interpret how good or bad I am at something through me saying the secure container was a mistake is beyond me...

• Sad 1
NerdCoreTV

@Majlo all you do is crying and complaining. if i get to the loot spawn and get the tetriz i dont want to play hide and seek. and ye, i get it, you dont like rats, you dont want people get something out of the raid. so erase your container, play it that way but dont annoy other players. that way i can play my style and you yours. you can also play hardcore only, but i guess, that is not your style too? but i am sure, that day comes, when you cant even put a salewa in your container. at least i get your good ammo after you are dead, so thats fine by me. have a good one, remember, it`s only a game, if you dont like it, dont play it ❤️

edit: haha, i just see, you have the EOD, the joke is complete. oh boi!

Edited by NerdCoreTV
Majlo
11 minutes ago, NerdCoreTV said:

all you do is crying and complaining

@NerdCoreTV all you do is crying and complaining.

12 minutes ago, NerdCoreTV said:

if i get to the loot spawn and get the tetriz i dont want to play hide and seek.

If you don't extract the tetriz, then why should it be yours. Just because you got there first? Nonsense.

17 minutes ago, NerdCoreTV said:

you dont like rats

I have nothing against "rats". Play however you want, go extract camp for all I care.

37 minutes ago, NerdCoreTV said:

you dont want people get something out of the raid

I thought I made it pretty clear what I want. I want people to have to actually extract/earn what they pick up if they want to keep it.

40 minutes ago, NerdCoreTV said:

so erase your container, play it that way but dont annoy other players

Doesn't make the game or the experience better, since the secure container is still in play with other people.

42 minutes ago, NerdCoreTV said:

you have the EOD

I fail to see how the edition of the game I pre-ordered is relevant.

• Like 1
NerdCoreTV

@Majlo you have a lot of fun, quoting every sentence ❤️

you are complaining about the benefit of the container, while you embrace the benefit of the EOD and your hideout, that makes you a hypocrite. but i get it, you want this game as hardcore as possibel. for that you need to change quests and hideoutmanagement for good. i play this game since may last year and even tho i run shoreline and other LEDX spawns frequently, i just found one. overall i found 5 GPU. if i would`ve died i couldn`t do certain quests. if i died and lost all my stuff, i couldnt start the BTCfarm at all.

maybe you are a great player, idk and i dont really care. but i am a causal player and the little time i have left in the day (after work and familytime) i just wanna enjoy this game, because i have a good time playing EFT. if i lose all my poo and i am not lvl 10, i am stuck. ofc if you are a good player you would enjoy that, because you survive overall more often, maybe you have more time and so you progress faster and you can kill other players more easily. you see where this is going?

the problem is not the fact, that i can carry the tetriz out of the game, even tho you killed me fair and square. the problem is, you are probably using endgame gear, because you can buy it or your lvl allows it to buy from the barter. that is not hardcore, this is just unfair for every casual player. we just cant compete with a 16 year old gamer in terms of time in the game. and yeah ofc there are players who have even with 35+ years more time overall, maybe no job, no family idc.

this game doesn`t need a "no this and that in the container" (ofc i welcomed the no guny and thermals in the container fix), this game needs a restriction for endgame ammo and armor. FIR only, it shouldnt be possibel to buy ingolnik on the flea with lvl10 or a slick. there needs to be a lvl cap.

we can agree to disagree, i dont see it your way and probably won`t ever do. if you want it more hardcore, as i said, just dont use certain mechanics, use the base-game, erase the container. but yeah, you want the same rules for everyone, but that won`t happen, because most players enjoy the container - i am one of them. and to be fair, as long there are differents game-versions like EOD, you just wont get to that point.

Majlo
4 hours ago, NerdCoreTV said:

@Majlo you have a lot of fun, quoting every sentence

It makes it easier to see what part of your comment I'm replying to and makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.

you are complaining about the benefit of the container, while you embrace the benefit of the EOD and your hideout, that makes you a hypocrite.

I am complaining about the secure container game mechanic as a whole, but why can't I use it if everyone else can (whilst it's still a thing).

I bought EoD not because of any in-game benefits, but because I really liked the game after I tried it and thought the developers might as well have some more of my money.

Feel free to call me a hypocrite, it doesn't change my view.

you want this game as hardcore as possibel. for that you need to change quests and hideoutmanagement for good

I wouldn't say I want "hardcore", more that I want extremely "game-y" nonsense gone and that I want realism to be the number one priority (where it makes sense, no "one life, go buy game again, no wait 7 IRL months for recovery -  more for as close to 1:1 as possible regarding movement capability, 1:1 armor classes/penetration ballistics, etc.)

5 hours ago, NerdCoreTV said:

if i would`ve died i couldn`t do certain quests

If you'd need a specific item (say a LEDX), you would still be able to buy it off of others (flea market, trading). If it's something you'd have to get yourself and you couldn't, then tough luck. Either try another strategy or you won't complete the task. Not everything should have or be able to be completable by everyone.