Constant Disconnects

Cooter_Thug69

Anyone else been having problems the last day with getting disconnected instantly when entering a raid? I've only been going in as a scav and usaually the first run I do after roughly 5 minutes I get disconnected and after reconnecting it becomes constant. Cant play at all. Connected to lowest ping, local servers, and no troubles with my ISP.

IBRUTAL-IENEMY

Sometimes your network has lag spikes that can’t be seen on your in game ping happened to me just ping google servers and play the game at the same time and you’ll see if it’s something to do with your isp mine was saying it wasn’t untill I proved them wrong 

Shiftymcgills

I've been having the same issues. They started just before the server maintenance but have only gotten worse over the course of the week. Now I'm too afraid to drop in with good gear in case I can't reconnect in time. I googled the issue and someone suggested using a VPN; I tried that but I'm still getting kicked out of raids within minutes. 

IBRUTAL-IENEMY

I had this issue in the past and turned out to be my ISP they denied untill I pinged google servers whilst recording and opening a raid only to see my ping spike so fast even tarkov couldn’t keep up, I suggest doing the same