changing flea market to lvl 10 ruined this game for me

ston92

played back when flea market was unlocked at lvl 5, and had a pretty fun time back then. recently tried starting to get back into the game and its just not fun at all its literally just super tilting and not rewarding. starting mid wipe and then having to grind to lvl 10 against players with max gear is the most boring/tilting gameplay ive ever experienced in a video game. i think after a certain point in the wipe the lvl to unlock the flea market needs to come back down to 5, because if your starting mid wipe its alot harder to grind out 10 then if you started at the begining of the wipe.

i have no problem with a difficult game as long as its rewarding, but theres just no rewards to loading into a raid and 90% of the time 5 mins into the game your insta killed by either a scav with aim bot head shots from miles away or you run into a geared out pmc and he just laughs as your bullets bounce off him if your even lucky enough to get off a shot.

the flea market is the only equalizer and its just to long of a grind at lvl 10, i have limited time to game and cant sit around 24hrs a day racking up a couple hundred exp per raid if im lucky

im sure many of you will disagree and thats fine to each there own, just wanted to state my opinion on the subject and if they ever change the flea market back to lvl 5 maybe ill give the game another shot

Evilwayz

I would actually agree with this, but I think the change was made in an effort to combat hackers. 

A lot of hackers use the flee market to trade and sell items for real money. By moving it from level 5 to level 10 it slows them down since every time a ban wave hits they have to level 10 levels before they can continue their normal operations.

Unfortunate, but just takes a few to ruin it for everyone.

ston92
20 minutes ago, Evilwayz said:

I would actually agree with this, but I think the change was made in an effort to combat hackers. 

A lot of hackers use the flee market to trade and sell items for real money. By moving it from level 5 to level 10 it slows them down since every time a ban wave hits they have to level 10 levels before they can continue their normal operations.

Ya I understand why they did it, I just don’t really agree with it personally the rwt’s are gonna just grind to w/e lvl they need to make there $$$. And this just adds an unnecessarily long grind to the beginning of the game that I think really puts of a lot of people from playing. 

Shortstacker

Agree, it’s very punishing to new players or those who start late into the wipe.

gkcx2002
1 hour ago, Evilwayz said:

I would get rid of the flea if it was up to me and watch all the cheaters quit. 

• Sad 1
wernonwar

To be honest you need quite every item you bring out for quests and hideout.

Lvl 10 is with some quests quite fast established. Before lvln10 you don't have anyway a lot of money to spend on stuff of the flea.

Actually if you start late in the wipe you will have it at lvl 10 much easier to lvl up hideout stuff . Beginning of the wipe bulbs for example were crazy expensive.

After 1 wipe you should hit lvl 10 easy even if you play casual.

Let's say you saved some 100k and get yourself a nice weapon with gear and armor. Basically you spended all your money on it. Then you get killed..

You see where I am going. You are broke and the game won't be more fun either.

Yes you could gear to compete at pvp easier BUT you spended all your money on it. If a chad dies he doesn't care. Lately shot a lvl 17 with a slick airframe and nice weapon. That hurt him for sure.  I was later killed by a bush old gas station camper. It sucked dying to a camper but I didn't care. I just buy my stuff again. With now 10mil I don't really care that much. 

Regarding cheaters; it may kill the cheating a bit but you can't stop cheating this way. They cheat often for fun and not only for money. Even I don't know how its fun..

wernonwar
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Evilwayz:

To be honest if he cheats he will have lvl 5 or lvl 10 in no time. Don't forget he can also do the quests and much faster as others. After killing everybody he just do 3 quests at the sametime and he will be lvl 10 in no time. So that doesn't slow a cheater really. I played start of the wipe to be honest a lot and hit lvl 10 in one or 2 days. And I m far from good.

chrisragnar

If you can't get to lvl 10 I doubt you can afford to run meta M4 build bought from players on flea.

• Sad 1
ston92
4 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

If you can't get to lvl 10 I doubt you can afford to run meta M4 build bought from players on flea.

You don’t need to run meta m4, you can run an as Val or vss with sp5 and at least stand a chance against the meta pmc’s that’s my whole point because until you unlock flea your chances of winning fights against pmc’s is very very slim 

shamrock113
3 hours ago, ston92 said:

You don’t need to run meta m4, you can run an as Val or vss with sp5 and at least stand a chance against the meta pmc’s that’s my whole point because until you unlock flea your chances of winning fights against pmc’s is very very slim 

Nah, Jason mask and makarov. Best chance. 

Edited by shamrock113
Keptas

Just hide from players, do some quests and you are lvl 10. You can do it literally in 5-7h. 

behi09ma
7 hours ago, ston92 said:

sorry seeing you can't have fun with the current version of the game. try your best for now.

i wonder how people will complain after they implement the physical traders which will cause no available traders till who knows which lvl and in order to trade with them after unlocking those traders, we will need to see them in raids.

you have your point and i am not against it but if you struggle with the lvl 10 flea market, in the future, you will not have fun at all.