remove VOG-25 from scav player

lllPug

scav player spawning with top tier CQC nade,
I now it s a beta and the dev test thing, but mabye after 2 month you can tell it s bad for scav player to have 2s fuze grenade that one shot at around 5m with just the blast.
It s like the scav AI that spawn with the .366 ap, it dosn't make a lot of sense, and it s a bad idea for the scav to one shot a pmc with a lvl4 or a used lvl5 armor (and not to forget that the scav AI, at the moment, sometime shot 2 bullet at once in the same spot).
Ether change the nade from scav player or down the damage of the nade

• Sad 4
TarkovCitizen4431498

If you think a VOG-25 is bad, I don't want to know what you think about scav's spawning in with Thermals, which is a thing ;)

• Upvote 1
Naqel

There is no practical difference between a scav spawning with or obtaining later a grenade of any type.

Learn to move in a way that does not expose you to the threat of grenades, it is very much possible to do so.

• Upvote 1
lllPug
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Naqel said:

There is no practical difference between a scav spawning with or obtaining later a grenade of any type.

Learn to move in a way that does not expose you to the threat of grenades, it is very much possible to do so.

well then why not spawn scav with top AP round in their backpack ?
they can find it anyway

Edited by lllPug
Naqel
1 hour ago, lllPug said:

well then why not spawn scav with top AP round in their backpack ?
they can find it anyway

Some do spawn with them, it's just not very common or paired with a lower quality/incompatible weapon.

Torrek

Better remove grenades from scav ai, so many times i died of airburst grenade thrown from ai scav and u cant do anything to be killed that way u just hear they saw you and 3-4sec later a nade explode in the air above your head

opiat3
33 minutes ago, Torrek said:

Better remove grenades from scav ai, so many times i died of airburst grenade thrown from ai scav and u cant do anything to be killed that way u just hear they saw you and 3-4sec later a nade explode in the air above your head

Don´t you get killed by player grenades? Then why the heck can´t you die from a scav grenade?

By that logic , you can get killed by player snipers and you also can´t do nothing ( unless its at short ranges ), so lets remove snipers from the game....

• Sad 1
Torrek

Because they throw it in a way that you dont have a chance to avoid it with pinpoint accuracy, no sound of throwing or hiting ground just explosion in the air and you are dead, this happens often in the woods map when you dont see through bushes or grass and im 100% sure it was scav ai not a player

behi09ma
7 minutes ago, Torrek said:

Because they throw it in a way that you dont have a chance to avoid it with pinpoint accuracy, no sound of throwing or hiting ground just explosion in the air and you are dead, this happens often in the woods map when you dont see through bushes or grass and im 100% sure it was scav ai not a player

ai scavs don't have vogs anymore, only the raiders use vogs and thats it. dying to a scav is not a new thing. those scavs are there to kill you and me. we should avoid the death by playing a way that keeps us alive. since you die to a scav, i suggest change your playstyle, play more careful.

there is 2 or 3 things that scares me in tarkov and one of them is the scav voiceline when i have not seen him. so i avoid that area till i see him. but people love to stay still and try to headshot the scav, no matter what. most of scav kills on reddit are like the way i described which they demand BSG to nerf the scavs.