Choose to Lock account instead of wipe?

Lordnivek1

While I am not here to debate if you enjoy wiping.  I was wondering though if we could get something were I could choose to lock my account for say 2 or 3 months after a wipe and then start playing again. This would give you plenty of time to test all the new stuff , test progression and what not. Would love to play the game again, but just cant redo everything again lol. Hoping I don't have to wait years before wipes are removed and the game releases.

or

Just give us sperate no wipe accounts now and keep you test branch with wipes. 

wernonwar

What I read is that most wipes happen around 5-6 months. So you got plenty of time. I understand that it sucks to do senseless quests which are often 0 fun. As an example I was stupid and sold the m4 I got from the qu'est. Now after I dont know how many wipes I can't find one to finish the punisher qu'est... also moonshine drops didn't bring me any... 

Praidas
19 minutes ago, wernonwar said:

What I read is that most wipes happen around 5-6 months. So you got plenty of time. I understand that it sucks to do senseless quests which are often 0 fun. As an example I was stupid and sold the m4 I got from the qu'est. Now after I dont know how many wipes I can't find one to finish the punisher qu'est... also moonshine drops didn't bring me any... 

Tried running kiba? it has like million of them on the display wall.

wernonwar

Ah thanks for the info. I ran right now a lot customs for fun and thought it will random come. I m an interchange noob :D but i think shoreline does it to.

Although I m lvl 42 so I dont really care anymore about quests. :D

but thanks for the info if I want to learn interchange ;)

just love customs and shoreline :D labs and interchange are the only maps i dont know. Well interchange i know a bit but not good at all.

Labs i never run and I m afraid of it :D

Edited by wernonwar