Give level 1-9 players their own pmc lobbies

DuckyDucky

I understand this is a game about the thrill of looking as much as you can, hiding, and fighting for your loot but when you level 1-9 its just luck if you even get out alive. New players do not have the material to be able to handle a level 45 pmc with the highest tier gear in the game. Yea we can play stealthy but if a single person hears us or sees us its game over whether we want it to be or not and you will be seen or heard 99% of the games you play. 

If i were to run a pmc right now at level 5 with my best gear and weapons i give myself a 20% of surviving a single bullet from anyone over level 10. There no point in me wasting my best gear on a 20% success rate so itd be better to go in with just a pistol, find and kill a scav and take their gear, but at that point im pretty much a scav which probably has an even less chance of surviving than my pmc but at least im only losing like 13k.

i get the game is supposed to be hype realistic and unfair poo like this happens in real life  but i feel making the game enjoyable for new players against each others helps them learn and will wanna play more when they get past level 9.

behi09ma

talking about being a new player and can not have fun in this game!!! i wish i could start the game with zero knowledge all over again, and learn the game from the ground. those days were so fun and frustrating at the same time. that was my experience as a noob in this game. so i think this game is meant to be for me as a player :D

but like the Devs said before, this game is not for everyone, and some people may not like the suffer while having progress in this game.

they have said that there will be no solo lobbies, or matchmaking based on the lvl. 

so my suggestion is, if you like the game and if you can adapt yourself to different situations and changes, give this game a try. lvling up for first 10 lvl (even 20) is not that hard after knowing what to do for those lvls.

talking about the changes, don't get used to the mechanics and content creator's playstyles, cause the game will change so much in the future patches and you need to adapt to those too. 

Xarc
3 hours ago, DuckyDucky said:

New players do not have the material to be able to handle a level 45 pmc with the highest tier gear in the game.

Was never about the level/gear/etc..

For example if you join the army you have the instruction period (the offline mode).

After this period you are deployed in a dangerous place (the online mode) and this is the end of the nanny which was holding your hand.

Edited by Xarc
Andrudis
2 hours ago, behi09ma said:

they have said that there will be no solo lobbies, or matchmaking based on the lvl. 

True, and also they(Nikita specifically) also said that they are planning to add proper tutorial on a separate map (either Lighthouse or a totally new one), but that will happen somewhere closer to release, most likely after all core mechanics are implemented so they do not have to update tutorial each time they release a major update.

TarkovCitizen4431498

Additionally to what the others already mentioned. If you have trouble leveling/surviving solo try to find a group to do raids with. Plenty of groups recruiting new players on the forum. 

Biala_Mewa

Hi @DuckyDucky,  we all know that Tarkov for new players is frustrating, but that's how this game is supposed to be. There was plenty of topics and threads about players 1-9/matchmaking, here is one of them: * click *. There won't be special matchmaking or level based matchmaking in EFT. If you are a new player and have a lot of trouble while playing, best you can do is learn map in offline mode, search through guides here or play with Sherpa

Greetings

#answered 

IBRUTAL-IENEMY

Think about it this was if there were new player servers you’ll probably die more times than with normal servers as people are mostly going to quest locations making these harder and more frustrating to complete, now if you wait a little off spawn and let the pmc map population move 75% are no where near to a task area (exept high loot areas ) making these tasks safer to complete