Where do I aim with that?

Shibre93100

Where are my bullets gonna go with that kind of optics?

Anyone knows?

I haven't been here for years like others but i've read some threads regarding broken optics that are years old. They haven't been fixed yet?!

How are you supposed to kill someone with that?

aim.PNG.1f3520e4561bb6116104cc063bef6fdd.PNG

JerryLove

The offset should be a couple of inches; so if the scope is zeroed for the range being fired "a couple of inches above your target"? 

In most cases; butting the reticle on the head should work, even if it becomes a neck/thorax shot. Obviously, if the opponent has a lot of cover you'll need to adjust.

shamrock113
7 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

Where are my bullets gonna go with that kind of optics?

Anyone knows?

I haven't been here for years like others but i've read some threads regarding broken optics that are years old. They haven't been fixed yet?!

How are you supposed to kill someone with that?

aim.PNG.1f3520e4561bb6116104cc063bef6fdd.PNG

Just about where the arrow is pointing, if you are Too close then like inch lower but point being sight works perfectly. (just tested)  look at the gun and its iron sights In the picture and you see that it makes sense. 

shamrock113
7 hours ago, Harleus said:

Good question, I always throw that thing on the floor when I get it as a scav.

No need, it works perfectly

TarkovCitizen4431498

Of the side-mounted scopes I like this one the best. Clear reticle and bullets land exactly where you aim.

• Like 2
Shibre93100
4 hours ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Of the side-mounted scopes I like this one the best. Clear reticle and bullets land exactly where you aim.

but where do you need to aim though?

The reticle or the iron sight lol. They're clearly not aligned so which one is the correct one?

TarkovCitizen4431498
8 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

The reticle or the iron sight lol. They're clearly not aligned so which one is the correct one?

The reticle ;)

• Upvote 1
Bankoletti

What seems to be the issue? The reticle is where you should aim. Iron sight could simply be removed. My issue with this otherwise excellent sight tho is the level of line of sight - it should be about half an inch higher, so you somewheat clear the lower portion of the viewing angle of obstacles. What good is a sight, if you look through it this low?

JerryLove

The recticle and iron sight are only a couple of inches off... but you aren't sighted down the iron sight so it looks completely off. 

shamrock113
16 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

Head. Go for the head. Use the sights Green arrow tip for that.