New Servers are completely messed up

Evilwayz

So this never happened before they came out with these "new" "better" servers.

On both Factory and Customs now I am experiencing MAJOR desync and rollbacks. Like I will go up to a stash and try to loot it and it opens up the search screen but it just sits unsearched. So I get out of it and I have been rolled back about 10-15 feet from the box. 

Then put 30 rounds of M995 into a player crouching standing still and he turns and shoots me...all of a sudden both bullets recognize at the same time and we both trade.

Like how in the holy hell is this even happening.

• Upvote 2
gunchap

same here. I'm mainly playing customs now, and now at the gas station I'm experiencing weird player RTT jumps, it starts out at my default ~35 and then slowly jumps up to about 5000, and then drops down to 35 it's unplayable to say the least. jumping back, hits not registering and so on. 
3 story dorms RTT jumps up to 500. The rest of the map stays at about 35-90 RTT

mind that the world RTT doesn't jump around, only the player.

I can't explain this, it just started happening one day.
I have no problems playing R6:siege and war thunder, my connection is solid and ping doesn't jump mysteriously.

funkmastaXXX

i agree, there surely are some high ping and desync problems at the moment for me on my local server which were not there a week ago.

ZeroCool187

waht a mess the game is atm. really want to play but i really shouldn't right now at least.  most unusual poo is happening. 

has bsg acknowledged an issue? 

FrankCastle24

On which servers are you playing?im on eu and i havent got any problems so far.playing interchange and customs mainly

gunchap

update, after few days testing on ST. petersburg server, I see no lags. I'm assuming that finland server was borked.