Im getting tired of this game...

JoaoMachado96

Not from the game, but from cheaters, the game is being ridiculous. This state is a trash. Cheaters everywhere, game is so good, so funny, but right now is just complete unplayable. Only ESP...This situation is becoming ridiculous, and out of control. Honestly this is the worst online game ever i saw about cheating situation. Every online game have a lot of cheaters, but TARKOV right now at this state is just unplayable, and people are getting tired of this. This situation is just ridiculous, i cant see another word to describe it just ridiculous. Something is wrong in this game, this is not normal this amount of cheaters. Devs its time to do something, this is destroying the game.

Im really really tired of this, literally im playing for nothing, im doing my game, and then just die by a cheater, time after time, ESP and more ESP...nothing more to say. Out of control.

• Upvote 2
Shurshalla

Bro, there are worse games that this. Tarkov is being made, so it has all hopes to get better. While games like GTA and RDO, are released and look in WHAT state THEY ARE. Hackers spawn modded content in front of unsuspecting new players, who interact with them and gets banned for 30 days (second ban is permanent, I have read). What is worse they will not change it/fix it, because it calls for dedicated servers rent/buy over all world, maintenance of all that infrastructure and team, which they do not have (these updates being like copy/paste of old ones no need work of large team). It calls for money they have to spend, which they not gonna.

And Tarkov is still progressing. Slowly. but its progress, not regress. I've watching the game since 2018. Oh it was much worse. So, all we can do is wait and keep posting our problems/opinions, so devs could not forget any smallest bug.

JoaoMachado96
2 hours ago, Shurshalla said:

Bro, there are worse games that this. Tarkov is being made, so it has all hopes to get better. While games like GTA and RDO, are released and look in WHAT state THEY ARE. Hackers spawn modded content in front of unsuspecting new players, who interact with them and gets banned for 30 days (second ban is permanent, I have read). What is worse they will not change it/fix it, because it calls for dedicated servers rent/buy over all world, maintenance of all that infrastructure and team, which they do not have (these updates being like copy/paste of old ones no need work of large team). It calls for money they have to spend, which they not gonna.

And Tarkov is still progressing. Slowly. but its progress, not regress. I've watching the game since 2018. Oh it was much worse. So, all we can do is wait and keep posting our problems/opinions, so devs could not forget any smallest bug.

Ya bro, but this is really sad, and is ridiculous these amount of cheaters.,.,cant understand why people play with cheats...

Gemacko

One of the frustrating things about Cheaters in tarkov compared to for example GTA online is that in GTA as soon as someone cheats i can just leave the server and get a new one all i lost is 5 min.
In tarkov i can do nothing i cant change server i cant just leave and start over. I just lost all my gear be it alot or just a shotgun.
in tarkov you lose all your hard earned gear and the progress behind it.

• Like 1
JoaoMachado96
44 minutes ago, Gemacko said:

One of the frustrating things about Cheaters in tarkov compared to for example GTA online is that in GTA as soon as someone cheats i can just leave the server and get a new one all i lost is 5 min.
In tarkov i can do nothing i cant change server i cant just leave and start over. I just lost all my gear be it alot or just a shotgun.
in tarkov you lose all your hard earned gear and the progress behind it.

True

Shortstacker

At least try and provide some proof for BSG to work off of, something...

Jesus Christ... posting that you died to a suspected cheater but giving quite literally zero contextually or otherwise makes it nigh impossible to determine if it was or was not an actual cheat. 

paracelsus1981

What speaks against dedicated servers for Tarkov. I would pay to have control over my own server.

Kremson
20 minutes ago, Ruecklicht said:

What speaks against dedicated servers for Tarkov. I would pay to have control over my own server.

Not one thing you said made a bit of sense . You and I or any of us will never have our own servers in tarkov it will always be client side based servers because Niki will never make the game server side which would literally cut out almost all of the scum bag cheat users . 

22 hours ago, JoaoMachado96 said:

Not from the game, but from cheaters, the game is being ridiculous. This state is a trash. Cheaters everywhere, game is so good, so funny, but right now is just complete unplayable. Only ESP...This situation is becoming ridiculous, and out of control. Honestly this is the worst online game ever i saw about cheating situation. Every online game have a lot of cheaters, but TARKOV right now at this state is just unplayable, and people are getting tired of this. This situation is just ridiculous, i cant see another word to describe it just ridiculous. Something is wrong in this game, this is not normal this amount of cheaters. Devs its time to do something, this is destroying the game.

Im really really tired of this, literally im playing for nothing, im doing my game, and then just die by a cheater, time after time, ESP and more ESP...nothing more to say. Out of control.

You should of been around back when Labs was implemented in the game it was so bad that every streamer EVERY streamer would avoid labs cause not only did we first hand get to experience how bad the cheating was but we got to watch it from the streamers point of view as well. It is honestly nowhere near as bad as it use to be but it is still bad enough more so than it should be if the devs an Niki knew what they was doing an done the smart thing an made the game server side . 

Now any of you window lickers aka fanboys can go an say that oh there is cheaters in every game server side and client side based . Personally you guys need to go wipe your alls noses off an remove it from the cracks that care nothing about you an come back down to earth . Secondly you fanboys are only half right yes there are cheats in every game BUT server side based an controlled games have way more control over that than any client side does . Hence why all those server side games you never really experience or feel the affect from cheats like we all do in tarkov to the point we really never know how legit or illegit each death is . 

Point is until the day comes that Niki actually does the right thing an forks out some money an effort an moves the game from client side based this right here will be the best the game ever is as far as combating cheats . And in the long run will make EFT short lived even after full release cause no the game isn't meant or made to be fun but it is made to have an enjoyable experience . 

letsplaytrib00n
vor 12 Stunden schrieb Shortstacker:

Jesus Christ... posting that you died to a suspected cheater but giving quite literally zero contextually or otherwise makes it nigh impossible to determine if it was or was not an actual cheat. 

and this was legit?

• Like 1
Zeroa

I would advise all to adhere to the Forum Rules and stick to discussing the game itself rather than attacking one another for any reason. 

paracelsus1981
vor 11 Stunden schrieb Kremson:

Not one thing you said made a bit of sense . You and I or any of us will never have our own servers in tarkov it will

I state my will to have dedicated servers and you have nothing more out of context to say than "Not one thing you said made a bit of sense". Logic? 🤨

Kremson
2 hours ago, Ruecklicht said:

I state my will to have dedicated servers and you have nothing more out of context to say than "Not one thing you said made a bit of sense". Logic? 🤨

Your op made no sense cause of bad wording . As to your new post we already have dedicated servers just not hence why there is a list to choose from . The problem is that the game is client based instead of being server side . 

10 hours ago, Zeroa said:

I would advise all to adhere to the Forum Rules and stick to discussing the game itself rather than attacking one another for any reason. 

Unless I over looked any posts I didn't see where anyone was being personally attacked . 

AzureChimes
On 3/6/2021 at 10:10 AM, Shortstacker said:

You are a joke dude

• Like 1
  • Sad 1