Bullets Should Empty Next To Magazine In Inventory

HungryManster

Bullets Should Empty Next To Magazine In Inventory

When in the stash and unloading ammo from a magazine, the ammo will be deposited at the uppermost free space in the inventory. This can make it annoying to unload magazines near the bottom of the inventory as the bullets are nowhere near what you were loading them from. I think it would be a nice QoL change. Same thing goes for unloading magazines and attachments from guns as well as similar situations. 

Below I have included two example images of what I am referring to.

2021-03-06[00-13] (0).png

2021-03-06[00-13] (2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Chinjangs

Dear OP,

I am sure this would be a very great QoL improvement/changes. But I'm afraid to say that there's many QoL improvement that seems simple and easy but has not been applied for quite sometime.

I believe this is due to the possibility of some simple changes requires a lot of rework in the current code, and that's why they haven't changed it yet.

Nonetheless, I'd love to see the feature you mention, for now my solution is to put the mag into my rig and unload it there.

Thanks for your suggestion, and enjoy raiding!

- CJ

• Thanks 1
HungryManster
7 hours ago, chindanaid said:

Nonetheless, I'd love to see the feature you mention, for now my solution is to put the mag into my rig and unload it there.

Thank you for the suggestion. 😄👍

Dobbles

Just my two cents, but I feel like you use the auto sort button which throws everything up to the top of your stash. For me I dont, in fact the only I use it is at the beginning of a wipe when inventory space is less important as I want to get into my next raid as soon as possible. That being said at this point I move most of my stuff to the bottom and completely forget about that button and keep the top of my stash clear, So whatever I need to do, I do it there. With that said, I do completely agree with our suggestion