Im new to the game. wanna help me?

Geer321

I was wondering if anybody was down to play, and maybe help me learn the game.

I played a few games but I really have no idea where im and where to extract

btw im 17 :)

sorry for the bad english im from denmark, but have no problem talking

JerryLove

The extract points are all labeled here: https://mapgenie.io/tarkov

You can clear the other icons of the screen to make them clearer. You'll also find other things of interest. 

You can press "O" twice in rapid succession in-game to see which extract points you might be able to use. Note: Some have requirements to extract. Some are only for SCAV runs. Some are only for PMC runs. When indoubt: google the exit name and there will be some wiki or other page that will give you details, as well as YouTube videos showing you exctly how to get there and where to stand. 

Second note: the areas to stand can be quite small and are not always obvious.

paracelsus1981

First thing, play a lot of offline and learn the maps by hard. That's the bare minimum to be useful to your team partner. Then play online and feel the differences. Learn to embrace the suck.

behi09ma
7 hours ago, Geer321 said:

playing more offline raids, and trying to understand the mechanics in the game by taking your time in tarkov wiki.

wish i could play with you, but not the same server, hope you can find someone from the tarkov discord. there are lots of good people there and sherpas also that help alot. check there

i learned the game the hard way i think :D by playing solo and learning everything by myself. you can find lots of information from youtube also. remember, this game will consume lots of your time and your patience.

good luck and welcome to tarkov

elivolot

Check out  the YouTube and Twitch streamers. Pick who suits your idea of game play and watch everything they have posted.  And when your not doing that, as old mate said,  do off line  runs and scav runs.  Just remember to have fun with the challenges and embrace dying in game. I'm new to all this as well, and so far I have learnt heaps from the wiki and streamers. Welcome again. 

RemedySeven

Offline is a must, and this game is brutal, even for experienced players. However if and when you happen to kill a player with a very nice kit, or happen upon a dead unlooted body of a player with a really nice kit, the rush you get (as a new player) is unmatched. I remember the rush I had the first time I looted  a very well geared player that had a pack full of loot from resort after I landed a  lucky headshot, no other game had my blood pumping so hard.

JerryLove
3 minutes ago, RemedySeven said:

Offline is a must, and this game is brutal, even for experienced players. However if and when you happen to kill a player with a very nice kit, or happen upon a dead unlooted body of a player with a really nice kit, the rush you get (as a new player) is unmatched. I remember the rush I had the first time I looted  a very well geared player that had a pack full of loot from resort after I landed a  lucky headshot, no other game had my blood pumping so hard.

Me too. I looted mine, got into a little cubby, put on all the kit, way better than my own, took two steps and got offed by a lucky head hit from a SCAV. 

wernonwar
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Geer321:

You can msg me in if i have time I can take you for some runs. You got a discord?

Shurshalla

There is nice wiki https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Map_of_Tarkov

with weapon, ammo, gear parameters, quests, items for barter amd quests.

Me too, own game for few years, but trying to play just now. So I chose woods map and I explore it in offline mode. Also I have opened a map page in wiki, and learn where what is. After I know what direction I must go to my exit, I turn on PVE, which adds bots to offline mode.

For starters, I would advise watch few videos for new players on YT, and try yourself. In offline you lose nothing, so you can test how your weapons work and other things.