I hate Thermals. I hate extract campers with thermals even more.

Lunat1cX

It's kinda naïve to assume that people who kill you at extracts are using thermals. Maybe you shouldn't be standing still out in the open and move around in the extract zone. And two, if you keep losing kits, then go with @PyroYoda's advice and hatchet run

JerryLove
1 minute ago, Lunat1cX said:

It's kinda naïve to assume that people who kill you at extracts are using thermals. Maybe you shouldn't be standing still out in the open and move around in the extract zone. And two, if you keep losing kits, then go with @PyroYoda's advice and hatchet run

When I'm killed, I'm more often than not at a sprint. 

Lunat1cX
6 minutes ago, JerryLove said:

When I'm killed, I'm more often than not at a sprint. 

More often than not, you're sprinting in a pretty predictable direction. It's not hard to lead a shot.

JerryLove
7 minutes ago, Lunat1cX said:

More often than not, you're sprinting in a pretty predictable direction. It's not hard to lead a shot.

Yes. Usually the last open ground for an exfil (used to also be across bridges in customs, but I stopped doing those (mostly)). 

Not that I've seen much in the way of bullet travel time in Tarkov. Both from videos and my experience with SCAVS, the only leading seems to be making sure the button press occurs at the same moment as the crosshair. 

If course, I've also been killed hiding in a bush between sprints, creeping slowly, etc. For PMC kills, I rarely find out where they came from. Tarkov would benefit a *lot* from having the ability to replay a raid with a movable camera (after the raid was done) to better assess errors (like finding out where the sniper actually was). It would also make identifying cheaters far easier. 

• Upvote 1
Lunat1cX
15 minutes ago, JerryLove said:

If course, I've also been killed hiding in a bush between sprints, creeping slowly, etc. For PMC kills, I rarely find out where they came from. Tarkov would benefit a *lot* from having the ability to replay a raid with a movable camera (after the raid was done) to better assess errors (like finding out where the sniper actually was). It would also make identifying cheaters far easier. 

I 100% agree with you, having a demo of a complete raid with a 3rd person and 1st person camera and hitboxes would benefit the game tremendously. This would help with both the learning experience and catching hackers.