how do I fix this error

Mayorofdeath

"Corrupted memory. The integrity of the protection failed to validate. Reinstall anticheat #0"

I've tried reinstalling battleye, reinstalling the game, updating windows, checking for updates within the game, an integrity check and clearing my cache. any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Pops up like 10 seconds into loading in and I'm stumped I don't know what to do from here

Screenshot 2021-03-07 035838.png

ErrorCZE

Hello @Mayorofdeath,

Try:
- Temporarily disable firewall and antivirus
- Shutdown all applications running in the background (applications with overlay, antivirus etc.)
- Open everything as an administrator (anticheat installation, game launcher etc.)
- Open cmd as admin and use this command: 
sfc /scannow

See you in Tarkov!

Mayorofdeath
15 minutes ago, ErrorCZE said:

Hello @Mayorofdeath,

Try:
- Temporarily disable firewall and antivirus
- Shutdown all applications running in the background (applications with overlay, antivirus etc.)
- Open everything as an administrator (anticheat installation, game launcher etc.)
- Open cmd as admin and use this command: 
sfc /scannow

See you in Tarkov!

just tried everything you listed, and still the same thing, although once in a blue moon itll say "disconnected from server" 

HealthySpinach

Hello! I'm having the same issue, and the solution from ErrorCZE didn't fix my issue either. I've checked once a week or so on a free day after work, and I never stay in the raid for more than 10 seconds. I haven't played Tarkov since wipe. This sucks man.

Edited by HealthySpinach
Mayorofdeath
On 3/10/2021 at 7:15 AM, HealthySpinach said:

Hello! I'm having the same issue, and the solution from ErrorCZE didn't fix my issue either. I've checked once a week or so on a free day after work, and I never stay in the raid for more than 10 seconds. I haven't played Tarkov since wipe. This sucks man.

Actually whenever I got a response from support, the only thing they had listed as a fix that I didnt try was reinstalling windows and it worked like a charm afterwards, idk if this will help or not but I really hope it does!! Lmk if it works!!(: