Im out of tarkov now

JoaoMachado96

Hello everyone, 

Maybe you wont care about it and its ok, im just creating this post to show my discontent with the game at this situation. Servers getting worse, desync is getting worse, cheaters is a nightmare on this game, never saw so many cheaters in tarkov like now. Game right now is just unplayable. See no improvements, on the contrary, it gets worse and worse sadly...

Maybe i will come back after some time when this game will be in a better situation, right now is just a ridiculous game and unplayable. I will move to another games. Will put tarkov in library.

Hope to see real improvements in future in this game, cause this game is really good, but is being so bad managed,  always desync, cheaters are out of control..well, nothing more to say...for that reason im out for now.

Sadly we paid for an unplayable product.

Good luck to everyone ;) 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
RemedySeven

Weird, I play this "unplayable product" all the time. And cheaters is not nearly as common as bad players make it out to be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Upvote 3
DoktorMurdok

This wipe I got wrecked by obvious cheaters max three times. Guess people want an excuse for their losses and it pisses me off. 

You can't get better from your failures if you make others responsible for them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1
gunchap

I was one of the shouting people, that the cheaters are rampant a few weeks ago. 
But I have to say that I don't encounter them that much. And I do believe that they have been somewhat contained. ofc they still show up, but not like it was earlier.

• Upvote 1
jockmcplop

I find the way the game design has evolved is worse than the cheating problem.

The game's just a boring farmfest like any other mmo now. I still log in to play but get bored after 2-3 raids.

Housty_TTV

I can understand your pain, last night I had quite a bad lot of desync for a death. But personally, I have changed the servers I play on and dropping the London server has resulted in encountering next to no cheaters. Like in January I ran into 2 separate cheaters in 3 raids on interchange. At the minute I haven't come across a cheater on customs, shoreline, reserve or interchange.

• Like 1
Housty_TTV

If that is true do you have the proof that there is a cheater in almost every game? 

The only point I said was from me personally, changing servers I am dying less, have the same amount of PMC encounters no suspicious encounters or anything. 

opiat3
3 hours ago, gunchap said:

I was one of the shouting people, that the cheaters are rampant a few weeks ago. 
But I have to say that I don't encounter them that much. And I do believe that they have been somewhat contained. ofc they still show up, but not like it was earlier.

There will always be cheaters in a multiplayer game, the only difference in this game and the reason why ppl say things like "there are cheaters in 9 out of 10 raids..." is that ppl in their majority can´t deal with the fact that in this game you loose your loadout as well as everything you accomplished ( loot and quest mainly ) when you die unlike most games where even if you die to a cheater you just load back in with almost no loss other then the time you had put in.

• Like 1
AzureChimes
3 hours ago, opiat3 said:

There will always be cheaters in a multiplayer game, the only difference in this game and the reason why ppl say things like "there are cheaters in 9 out of 10 raids..." is that ppl in their majority can´t deal with the fact that in this game you loose your loadout as well as everything you accomplished ( loot and quest mainly ) when you die unlike most games where even if you die to a cheater you just load back in with almost no loss other then the time you had put in.

OP all this dude does is literally naysay although I think the only thing he knows how to do PC wise is hit the power button. As I've said in a different post (becareful you have to actually read opiat3)

Currently packet encryption isn't 100% functional. At the moment some raids seem to have them and some don't. Which allows radar user to go undetected most of the time. What makes it worst is since this game is client authoritative they can essentially use all packets the client receives to see when players extract, loot, player positions and even elevation. That an since they mirror the traffic from one PC to another they can seemingly go undetected until BSG addresses it.

Now here's where this get obfuscated. Lag switching is very real and is happening to players alot more often than they want to believe. Ever get in a firefight and your enemy just stays put for a brief moment and you fall over. Must be desync correct? Well it may, but more often than not it is a player with a lag switch. Given this games CLIENT AUTHORITATIVE design, programmers can easily design lag switches that not only create rules in their firewalls to block inbound and outbound packets to the Game, but also deletes the rules immediately afterwards.

If you want to know how to verify these deaths you need to learn how to use and understand programs like Wireshark. It isnt really safe to use on a machine with BE running. I use a Linux VM with an encrypted image to gather data on. If you want to learn how to use Wireshark let me know and I can't send you resources and explain how to interpret the information

Edited by AzureChimes
edit
  • Like 1
Ohfukmate420

I've had the game for a while but never played it until recently and honestly my biggest frustration is the GOD AWFUL desync. It doesn't always happen, but when it DOES happen, the game is literally UNPLAYABLE. They have made good efforts in decreasing the chances of desync and that's nice and all but what I experienced today is just unbelievable. I recorded some clips of one raid I was in on Woods, and it was just borderline frustrating.

Video:

• Upvote 2
rafajsp

I just agree with poo servers.

Omg today i got 2 raids and 2 disc on each one.

Also everytime im dealing with inventory or flea, the disconnect bug (which causes items to stay blinking and not moving)

Everytime its terrible to play after this update.

Video:
https://streamable.com/j70xao

Edited by rafajsp
uploaded video
  • Upvote 1
Mortyfer
On 3/9/2021 at 5:23 AM, RemedySeven said:

Weird, I play this "unplayable product" all the time. And cheaters is not nearly as common as bad players make it out to be.

I agree, BUT labs is another thing. I had 3 games in a row now where there was a speedhacking jumping-floating instant headshot guy in every game. Made me quit the game for a while tbh. It's a shame

KaptainHel
On 3/10/2021 at 1:00 AM, Ohfukmate420 said:

I've had the game for a while but never played it until recently and honestly my biggest frustration is the GOD AWFUL desync. It doesn't always happen, but when it DOES happen, the game is literally UNPLAYABLE. They have made good efforts in decreasing the chances of desync and that's nice and all but what I experienced today is just unbelievable. I recorded some clips of one raid I was in on Woods, and it was just borderline frustrating.

Video:

The internet connection is losing packets all the time and very unstable (it can be seen in the video on the top right corner). Make sure you are connecting to the server with the least ping.

mva5580

I actually find the flea market to be what makes me more suspicious of the amount of cheaters in the game than when I'm in a raid. I just find it a bit suspicious that EVERYTHING I post on the flea market sells almost immediately. It seems a bit odd to me that everyone always has tons of money and everything is bought immediately. It's extremely rare for an item I post on the flea market to not sell within like 5 minutes of listing it. 

Edited by mva5580
Himmuguegeli

@mva5580

I don’t know what’s suspicious about that. I sit on more than 60 million rubles and barely played the game this wipe. Just rushed to 40 and set up a bitcoin farm. Most seasoned veterans already have +50 mil on their accounts and won’t mind spending +5 mil on something they think they need. Why should they? That doesn’t turn them into cheaters. And isn’t suspicious in a game that is dumping truckloads of money onto your account for feeding a generator with fuel.  

Keep in mind that the flea market is world-wide connected. Someone with a big wallet is always awake, no matter when you put stuff on the market.