Can you please for the love of god fix the synchronizing when the countdown begins. *furious*

Fawll

So I foumd a violet key for labs but since im only level 18 i don't bother going there.
anyways, as i waited and waited for the match to begin BUT THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN TO GET READY?? I think the game is loading me in but some how i was already in and i got headshot AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS IN THE GAME YET!
i spent 300k on m855a1, 60 rnd mags, and about 200k on the gun itsself. then i was wearing 150k level 5 armour and a mint condition lzh[whatever] that accepts a mask.

my quest was kill one more scav. so i wanted to make sure i could do that and extract as well i needed one more scav kill on woods. i spent essentially a million - the most money i've ever had for the armour, and the bullets. here is the video.

Jsaccs

oof thats an unfortunate lag. Ive never experienced that before where instead of the countdown timer, its just a black screen. Sucks to know its possible. And its bizarre how quick you were shot...