Landmines on woods are bs

MouldyNuts

Title, came back to the game after a year, trying to deliver letter but there are landmines all over the player exit. Tried to go around the edges, tried to go straight to outskirts, tried getting blown up and walking backwards, infinite mines. What am I doing wrong? I am at the point where I would rather quit and come back for the next wipe.

It's really not hard to avoid them. Look for the warning signs that mark the edge of the map. I guess you are walking too far, past the signs. The car on the road is where you can exit.

The only unmarked mines are at the usec camp AFAIK. Watch out when you approach the camp from the west. 

you kinda cant avoid them in some situations.

if you spawn at usec camp, see the signs for mines and run away from them, you run into the mines right outside the usec camp before you know where you are.

it is a stupid game mechanic and regenerating mines make no sense in the setting.

1 hour ago, DoktorMurdok said:

The only unmarked mines are at the usec camp AFAIK. Watch out when you approach the camp from the west. 

^

Everyone has had that first woods raid where they got fucked up by mines, but thats about it. NW side of the usec camp are the only unmarked mines.

Ill admit, I love hearing that sound go off when Im halfway acrossed the map 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jsaccs said:

^

Everyone has had that first woods raid where they got fucked up by mines, but thats about it. NW side of the usec camp are the only unmarked mines.

Ill admit, I love hearing that sound go off when Im halfway acrossed the map 🤣

You know I don't mind when I hurt myself or die from stepping on a mine its thought that some butthole on the other side of the map is laughing at me that really hurts lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MouldyNuts said:

I walked into a mine, healed up and backtracked, then got blown up. What am i doing wrong

google is your friend mate

km1ri8nqyb861.png

as you can see, mines line the perimeter and are marked with signs. The only mines you really need to worry about are the unmarked ones NW of usec camp

It doesn't make sense, wouldn't the mines have been disarmed by scavs or blown up by scavs long ago, especially in a high traffic area? And if i am walking in a line, get blown up, heal and walk backwards, shouldnt there be a clear line behind me that is mine free? Or is it magic aoe mines from satan?

• Sad 1