For People Who Wants to Buy This Game

wvatha

So as a new player this is what I saw in eft;

- This is not really a beta, this more like alfa +, so get ready to play mostly broken game, specially sound need much more work,

- Too many hackers,

- Servers are trash, and it is really really bad, %90 of dies will be cause by servers,

- A lot of guns which makes it not really usefull for new players,

-  Game has no really guide, so google is better,

- Scav are exramly broken,

- Well I found hardcore game I want, if you looking something like that, this is the game,

and finally dont buy it because, this game need years before stable gameplay. Current stat is not fun. I hope they work better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 6
  • Upvote 3
wvatha

I also want to add that hit registration is not exist. Worst I ever seen in a long time. People who close to servers are gods and rest is suffering. So sad such a game have such a bad devs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
thesantaman

100% Agree, it's absolutely stunning they still sell this game or even try competitive.  It's embarrassing frankly, idk how they can keep the servers running with the game literally broken.   

• Thanks 1
Caster89Actual
On 3/21/2021 at 5:40 AM, wvatha said:

I also want to add that hit registration is not exist. Worst I ever seen in a long time. People who close to servers are gods and rest is suffering. So sad such a game have such a bad devs.

I live within a 20 minute drive to my closest server.

even when I select just that server I still get 80-100 ping and the hit reg is still as awful as everyone else’s.

being close to a trash server with trash refresh rates doesn’t help.

• Thanks 1
wvatha
Posted (edited)

@Caster89Actual Looks like I was wrong. Being close to servers are not how you get better connetion inside game but it is luck than. This game have really good ideas but implementation is awafull.

It say I get 4 ping to my servers but in game I miss every shoot but after I get into cover or get in to a room, I get shoot by enemy whom has no side of me. And this is terrible because me being dead=lost of hours of gameplay. This need to be fix asap.

Edited by wvatha
RAIDx
On 3/20/2021 at 10:24 PM, wvatha said:

- This is not really a beta, this more like alfa +, so get ready to play mostly broken game, specially sound need much more work,

- Too many hackers,

- Servers are trash, and it is really really bad, %90 of dies will be cause by servers,

- Well I found hardcore game I want, if you looking something like that, this is the game,

and finally dont buy it because, this game need years before stable gameplay. Current stat is not fun. I hope they work better.

You forget that admin will nerf everything every week. Putting 0 restock from vendors.

• Like 1
AzureChimes
On 3/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, wvatha said:

- Too many hackers,

Speak the truth brother

• Upvote 1
traumacode

I agree with all of this, and this is 2000 hours into playing this game.  Unfortunately, while some things changed, most of the core problems still exist.

• 4 weeks later...
wvatha

Today I deleted the game to never return again. This game full with cheaters, bugs and worst possible servers.  They are not even trying to fix any of those problems. This game is nothing but a milking product. Dont buy it, dont waste your time and money on this one!

Caster89Actual
1 hour ago, wvatha said:

Today I deleted the game to never return again. This game full with cheaters, bugs and worst possible servers.  They are not even trying to fix any of those problems. This game is nothing but a milking product. Dont buy it, dont waste your time and money on this one!

They have zero incentive to actually address any of the issues and complaints. They already have a solid revenue stream from twitch shills acting like the game is actually in a good place bringing in new players.

Either way the game was doomed to fail from the start when they decided unity was the engine they were going to build the game on. Couple that with them cheaping out on servers with God awful tick rates and the fact BSG couldn’t develop their way out of a wet paper bag and you will start to see why this game probably won’t ever get a full release. 

who knows though, maybe this whole time they were working on a completely different game that actually has been optimized and doesn’t run like dog crap and plan on surprising us.

MouldyNuts

This is literally a pay to win game, you get more space in your stash and more space in your ass to cram valuables. Anyone who disagrees is full of it.

sherifu
32 minutes ago, MouldyNuts said:

This is literally a pay to win game, you get more space in your stash and more space in your ass to cram valuables. Anyone who disagrees is full of it.

I have a standard account since 2019 and couldn't disagree more. The EOD edition will give you some early advantages when the wipe comes, but none of them can't be acquired through tasks and some Roubles. I have a lot of friends that own the EOD version of the game and I don't really feel disadvantaged, also the version of the game will not help you in combat anyway! 😁

MouldyNuts
2 hours ago, sherifu said:

I have a standard account since 2019 and couldn't disagree more. The EOD edition will give you some early advantages when the wipe comes, but none of them can't be acquired through tasks and some Roubles. I have a lot of friends that own the EOD version of the game and I don't really feel disadvantaged, also the version of the game will not help you in combat anyway! 😁

You get extra space to pack valuables and meds up your ass compared to a standard account. That is pay to win 

Xarc
9 hours ago, wvatha said:

Today I deleted the game to never return again.

I bet you will comeback. :)

7 hours ago, MouldyNuts said:

This is literally a pay to win game

Do you envy people that has paid more than you (to support the developers or gain some advantage because they are somehow lazy) ?

You always have the possibility to reach their condition by putting some more work than them.

You should be grateful that you have this possibility to be equal to them.

This is the only difference between versions bought.

Swwatter

6 hours ago, MouldyNuts said:

You get extra space to pack valuables and meds up your ass compared to a standard account. That is pay to win 

It's pay to speed up. You can get a similar case as EOD but you need to grind for it. Big difference between P2W and P2SpeedUp bud.

imisstarky

I have a maxed out stash and a kappa container in 3 weeks of play so get good you nerds... Eod is for pussies

Also scavs are extramly extramly op. Lol wear a face shield

Edited by imisstarky
  • Sad 2
wernonwar
vor 28 Minuten schrieb imisstarky:

I have a maxed out stash and a kappa container in 3 weeks of play so get good you nerds... Eod is for pussies

Also scavs are extramly extramly op. Lol wear a face shield

I see you are faster then pestily.  I suggest you start streaming kid.

• Upvote 1
short_FUZE

Game runs great for me, I'm having a great time with EFT. Best game I've played so far and it's not even fully finished yet.

Just remember, these forums are full of whingers, anyone who enjoys the game is busy playing it instead of whinging and complaining with all these losers.

I'm having some troubles logging into the game right now which is the only reason I've come to this negative whinge hole of a forum and every time I come here I regret I did, this time is no different.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
TarkovCitizen4431498
12 hours ago, wernonwar said:

I see you are faster then pestily.  I suggest you start streaming kid.

Pestily is some god or something? I also had Kappa within like a month after wipe. Not hard. Would've been even quicker if I hadn't get stuck on finding Firesteel for a week and if Glukhar's spawn didn't bug out for several days.

On 3/20/2021 at 10:24 PM, wvatha said:

Agreed on the sound part.

- Too many hackers
Getting headtapped out of nothing? That's not a cheater. 2600 hours and only seen 25 cheaters myself.

Not noticing anything, apart from some desync here and then. If I die, it's because my own stupid mistakes.

Not seeing the point you are trying to make here?

It's a hardcore game. It shouldn't help you imo.

What's wrong with scavs? If you die to them it's your own mistake. You can easily headtap them. 

32 minutes ago, short_FUZE said:

Game runs great for me, I'm having a great time with EFT. Best game I've played so far and it's not even fully finished yet.

Just remember, these forums are full of whingers, anyone who enjoys the game is busy playing it instead of whinging and complaining with all these losers.

I'm having some troubles logging into the game right now which is the only reason I've come to this negative whinge hole of a forum and every time I come here I regret I did, this time is no different.

This so much man. +1

Edited by TarkovCitizen4431498
  • Thanks 1
BrettB

One thing not mentioned here, its that its its incredible. NO other game(I dare you to go back to BF) gives you what you get from this and its only BETA.

Its ace - I congrat the devs 100% teething problems yes, buts its Beta.

Love your work BSG.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
MouldyNuts
On 4/18/2021 at 9:52 PM, Swwatter said:

It's pay to speed up. You can get a similar case as EOD but you need to grind for it. Big difference between P2W and P2SpeedUp bud.

Pay to do better than others is paying to potentially win and extract, how can you not see the failure in your logic.

Dr3dze

Servers have been amazing in Australia

Never met a hacker yet (stop taking games so seresioly and you'll find hackers 'magically' disappear!)