the game is full of cheaters,i cant enjoy it

kingali

hello

every raid,s1 with wallhack and ESP kill me and i lose all my loot and gears.even a simple wallhack in this kind of games like tarkov has an irrecoverable effect on your gameplay experience.

this is not fair,cheaters are making me hate the game instead of enjoying it.i thought the anticheat for this game is good,but now i see this game has more cheaters than any other games.

and not every1 record their gameplay so they can upload the evidance.this is not a good way.atleast i liked the use of the report button after you die by s1 was  more effective and i liked tarkov

admins and team were more wider so they could spectate the reported players in games and ban them faster.because i know the anticheat do nothing because i see many of those hackers in

every game.

also i let u know that i am not that kind of person that when i die i call every1 cheater,i respect pro players,but i am talking about the times that its clear the guy kills u is 100% wallhacked and 

this is what u see in everygame.

Edited by kingali
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingali

• Evilwayz

• traumacode

• captainrussia21

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) What servers? 2) I don't see many cheaters... (but again - I play NA servers... see #1). Maybe 1 "suspicious" death where I get fast head-eyes by a guy Im fighting, but could be desync. 3

hello every raid,s1 with wallhack and ESP kill me and i lose all my loot and gears.even a simple wallhack in this kind of games like tarkov has an irrecoverable effect on your gameplay experience

You say it like it's a normal and acceptable thing.

Posted Images

kingali

i like to add that i am not here to report s1,so dont say there is a topic u can report cheater,i cant record my gameplay like many other players that cant,my rig doesnt let me and even if i could i dont like this way that the game ask help from me to put evidance to report cheaters,i expect the admins and anticheat to do it for customers who paid for the game and make the game a safe place for all so all can play fair.(the report button in game should be  the only help from players and admins should flag that player and check him(spectate him) and see if he is cheating)so this is not good way that players help  the game to ban cheaters.please do sth

tarkov

CaptainKunkka

try spawing with a bitcoin you will be spawn killed trust i tested it 5 times every game almost has atleast 2 cheaters

• Like 2
captainrussia21

1) What servers?

2) I don't see many cheaters... (but again - I play NA servers... see #1). Maybe 1 "suspicious" death where I get fast head-eyes by a guy Im fighting, but could be desync.

3) I play casually. 1-2 hrs/day. And Im doing fine. I play slow and careful. Lvl 39 with 50mil stash value and 13mil in "cash". 42% surv rate and 2.0 k/d

4) Do you know about existence of Thermals and how they work? Getting killed by one (especially laying still inside some bush) - will make you feel like you got aimbotted - but its just Thermal scopes. Its a feature.

Edited by captainrussia21
  • Sad 7
  • Upvote 1
kingali
42 minutes ago, CaptainKunkka said:

try spawing with a bitcoin you will be spawn killed trust i tested it 5 times every game almost has atleast 2 cheaters

yeah i know it,i have seen many people done it before on youtube videos that proves what u saying.this is so bad.

this game is a progresing game,people work hard to go further in the game,level up,quest,farm and after you do alot these cheaters make u feel bad and get tired of game

• Upvote 1
kingali
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, captainrussia21 said:

1) What servers?

2) I don't see many cheaters... (but again - I play NA servers... see #1). Maybe 1 "suspicious" death where I get fast head-eyes by a guy Im fighting, but could be desync.

3) I play casually. 1-2 hrs/day. And Im doing fine. I play slow and careful. Lvl 39 with 50mil stash value and 13mil in "cash". 42% surv rate and 2.0 k/d

4) Do you know about existence of Thermals and how they work? Getting killed by one (especially laying still inside some bush) - will make you feel like you got aimbotted - but its just Thermal scopes. Its a feature.

mate the money is not important,i am level 28 and  have 20 mil right now and upgraded hideout max for this level,bitcoin farm with 10 gpu,scav case,stash 2,and earned a lot of money and payed alot too,the problem is even if u have 500 mil rubl the cheaters dont let you enjoy the game,u get killed every time by a wallhacker,even if all things in this game were free the problem is cheaters dont let u play and enjoy game, and yes,i know about thermal attachments,the cases i die is not related to them mate

Edited by kingali
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
captainrussia21
3 minutes ago, kingali said:

mate the money is not important,i am level 28 and  have 20 mil right now and upgraded hideout max for this level,bitcoin farm with 10 gpu,scav case,stash 2,and earned a lot of money and payed alot too,the problem is even if u have 500 mil rubl the cheaters dont let you enjoy the game,u get killed every time by a wallhacker,even if all things in this game were free the problem is cheaters dont let u play and enjoy game, and yes,i know about thermal attachments,the cases i die is not related to them mate

I know money does not matter (in the cheater argument) - I only used it to show that Im not some "newb" and Im doing Ok (not amazing - but Ok) in the game.

The point is that I can play and progress, and nobody, no cheaters are "stopping" me. Thats all I wanted to say and make a point about.

Now - regarding the servers. You mentioned Turkey. Im not sure if just people on those servers tend to cheat more? From what I know cheats are very expensive (we are talking $20/day or some like $100+/month) which means regular "casuals" cannot afford them. Especially not in non-Western countries (salary in Russia/Turkey is lower then in US/EU for example). So I don't know. Its very hard for me to buy your story - unless you can record and show some proof.

Maybe you just have a bad rig? Laggy game and laggy servers? Do you make a lot of noise when moving around? Turning around and ADSing makes a lot of noise and will give away your position (even in a bush).

What maps do you run?

• Sad 2
kingali
10 minutes ago, captainrussia21 said:

I know money does not matter (in the cheater argument) - I only used it to show that Im not some "newb" and Im doing Ok (not amazing - but Ok) in the game.

The point is that I can play and progress, and nobody, no cheaters are "stopping" me. Thats all I wanted to say and make a point about.

Now - regarding the servers. You mentioned Turkey. Im not sure if just people on those servers tend to cheat more? From what I know cheats are very expensive (we are talking $20/day or some like $100+/month) which means regular "casuals" cannot afford them. Especially not in non-Western countries (salary in Russia/Turkey is lower then in US/EU for example). So I don't know. Its very hard for me to buy your story - unless you can record and show some proof.

Maybe you just have a bad rig? Laggy game and laggy servers? Do you make a lot of noise when moving around? Turning around and ADSing makes a lot of noise and will give away your position (even in a bush).

What maps do you run?

i can progress too,i can do quests,earn alot of money with scav,,progress in game,but the problem is all of these jobs u do in  this game although is enjoyable ,but the main goal of game is u reach to a point that u enjoy the game more and that point is killing other players with good guns equipments and also good gameplay and brain.so when u reach this level u dont like any cheater interupt u.

i can only play on turkey server because my ping is 45-50 there,and the next good s erver to me is germany and netherland with 100 ms ,i tried them and i was blinking in those servers.but turkey servers are very good with no lag.

i dont make noise mate,as i said  the cases i am talking about are the cases that there is not even 1% chance they dont have cheats.for example i go as scav to interchange,i hear some pmc is killing scav bots in the parking,but i am not there,i reached my self there slowly while he was shooting and i saw him from back,he didint see me,i went and sat behind a wall for 5 mins so he goes,he also was quite for 5mins there,i though he is gone but he knew i am there and was pointing his gun to  that wall for 5 mins,when i picked for a sec and he was already pointing me and oneshoted me.

captainrussia21
3 minutes ago, kingali said:

i dont make noise mate,as i said  the cases i am talking about are the cases that there is not even 1% chance they dont have cheats.for example i go as scav to interchange,i hear some pmc is killing scav bots in the parking,but i am not there,i reached my self there slowly while he was shooting and i saw him from back,he didint see me,i went and sat behind a wall for 5 mins so he goes,he also was quite for 5mins there,i though he is gone but he knew i am there and was pointing his gun to  that wall for 5 mins,when i picked for a sec and he was already pointing me and oneshoted me.

SCAV vs PMC is a very bad example. As a scav - you don't get headset, so your hearing is much worse. (unless its that 1% when you spawned with headset). I am assuming you did not - as you did not mention it.

There could have been 100 instances where the PMC has heard you (or maybe heard you a little, and got suspicious, so he camped a position as well). If you claim to have "heard" the PMC in the parking while not being there - its very possible that that PMC heard you as well (he has better hearing because of headset and because PMCs have leveled up skills - like Perception - which increases hearing distance).

The rest is history. The PMC heard you. Camped a location. Waited you out - and waited for you to move. You lost patience and peeked. And you got clapped.

• Like 1
kingali

i have heard him because he was shooting scav bots there non stop.but there was 0% chance that he could hear me,i scrolled down walk to zero and crouched and he was farm enough too,0% that he heard me.

also on my pmc i see alot of cheaters

• Like 1
scrappercb

Cheating is seriously out of control at the moment.  Ever since the labs loot nerf shoreline & reserve are absolutely infested with them too.  I've died by obvious cheaters multiple times today on Singapore & Australian servers.  Rate it's going I'm about ready to take a holiday from Tarkov.

CaptainKunkka

If u go labs u better go naked and just loot bodies.if u go with gear ur gonne be target,most cheater only use walls and see ur gear/loot to check for expensive items

Deucey

Just write out a report on the launcher in the section: image.png.a6a30c0c4d35613a67a06ae1ecc7adca.png           (I don't really use the afterdeath button). 

Fill in the details and attach names+screenshots along with a recollection of what happened and why you think they are cheating. 

AzureChimes
16 hours ago, Overkill_Reaper said:

Lots of cheaters, and lots of desync. That’s Tarkov. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Rabbitc

I am also seeing a huge influx of ESP cheats. I’ve been testing it for days and immediately at spawn finding a place to hide, having other PMCs start yelling at me through walls and then spam Nading a spot they’d have no reason to believe I’m in.  ESP/Radar has got to be the single most popular cheat at the moment.

couple that with constantly getting disconnected (especially after spending 20 minutes in game just to die while dc with all your shiny loot, or right as someone engages you in combat)  has literally made this game unplayable. I’ve played 5 wipes now and this is by far the worst experience I’ve had. This is with a good system and fibre optic internet on the NA servers.

my solution is to say bye to my money I spent and just quit playing. Not worth the time. They seriously need to solve the net code and cheater problems. “hUrR dUrR wE bAnNeD  30000 ChEaTeRs” either that’s bs or the current player base is 50/50 cheaters and legit players. 

Evilwayz

There has definitely been an major uptick in cheaters over the last week. Before this week it actually seemed to be going very smoothly outside of Labs. Then all of a sudden out of the blue there was a major uptick. Even Lvndmark has mentioned this uptick in cheating on stream.

Most people have seen the same thing.

traumacode

I'm not sure which is worse...the cheaters or the AD spammers.  Both make this game impossible to enjoy.

Xarc
11 hours ago, traumacode said:

I'm not sure which is worse...the cheaters or the AD spammers.

One can be fixed forever the other ...

Overkill_Reaper
17 hours ago, AzureChimes said:

It is normal for Tarkov and no, it’s not acceptable. Happy ? 

RainmakerM4

I've done 5 raids on Woods today, all ended in my death. Got shot in the head out of nowhere. Most of them white names. I don't believe it was thermals. But until we are able to monitor post-raid review of how we died we will never know 100%.

• Upvote 2