How do you people play in rain?

GGSven

Yo I was wondering how do you people play in rain? Since the last 2 times it has rained in EFT I personally just dont touch the game anymore. Feels like im playing as a deaf person. Got the sound high and tested around with settings, but its either i lose my IRL hearing due to rain or I just dont hear anything at all ingame. I feel like the only way to play during rain is camp every game to kill players who are trying to actually play the game. Dont get me wrong I like tactical play, but bush camping for long periods of time makes me feel like, why am I even bothering to log in if this is all I do.

So yeah curious how you guys deal with rain in this game.

I mean, if youre deaf in the game while its raining then everyone is yea?

I like the aura rain brings, changes up the atmosphere of the game. Im actually less anxious when its raining, I feel I can stomp around a little more freely.

Granted though, somtimes its literally raining for days, and im talking IRL days. Thats too much rain for sure.

I feel exactly the same as Jsaccs.  I feel a ton more open to sprint where I normally wouldn't, crash through bushes instead of stalking into building, and I focus less on my hearing around me and more on my sight lines and objectives.  If you are deaf, everyone OUTSIDE is at the same disadvantage.  Remember that. Also, test out different headsets than you normally wear and even no headset to find the right mix for your ears.  Your preference for headset in nonraining environment may be hurtng you more in the rain.... 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb GGSven:

Yo I was wondering how do you people play in rain? Since the last 2 times it has rained in EFT I personally just dont touch the game anymore. Feels like im playing as a deaf person. Got the sound high and tested around with settings, but its either i lose my IRL hearing due to rain or I just dont hear anything at all ingame. I feel like the only way to play during rain is camp every game to kill players who are trying to actually play the game. Dont get me wrong I like tactical play, but bush camping for long periods of time makes me feel like, why am I even bothering to log in if this is all I do.

So yeah curious how you guys deal with rain in this game.

Sound is broke anyway now-a-days.  So at least you can't hear an enemy from the wrong direction:D  in the end been seen first means die first. 

Ps. Yes different headsets should deliver different results. Thats true. In the with tarkov Sound you ll never be sure....

I get that people will have the same disadvantage, its just I use hearing way too much to randomly be without it. I cant seem to play properly at all that way. I die an insane amount more during rain, just cuz I expect certain sounds to give me information to adapt my play style to every situation. Feels more like a situation of who sees each other first wins instead of using tactical play with all the information you get. Because you dont really get any info at all aside from what you see close to you. But I guess that some people dont seem to mind it that much.