Bring back the tetris? BSG trolling ?

qwertyllg

They are making major changes in the economy without even informing us, maybe some players were still stacking these tetriz's waiting for them to grow in value or just sell them when they actually need the money. I had personally like 4-5 of them in my scav case  and after the update I've noticed they were useless  THIS IS COMPLETLY BS. 

You guys made an item worth of 800-850k to be totally useless, I have nothing against BSG staff, but what was in ur head when u made the btc to be ONLY 100 IN STOCK each 2 hours ??? BUT HOW BIG IS UR PLAYER BASE TO MAKE THE BTC 100 STOCK ?

Is BSG staff formed of actual players that actually PLAYS THE GAME or just scientists making changes to the game without thinking? I don't wanna insult anyone, but have any BSG staff tryna exchange their tetris? and if they noticed is impossible to do so, what were their thoughts on their changes ?  I mean you make it impossible to exchange for a casual player, but also for someone that is playing this game +10 hrs a day and is trying to snipe it for over 3 times a day with no succes. 

Now you nerfed it even harder making it to be 2tetris / 2 batteries for a btc, this sounds a bit more logical, a well thinked nerfed, but the stocks the btc has is purely stupid. 

BSG really needs to give out some announcements after making such changes in the economy, less dodges and more communication with their players would actually help this game grow even harder, just because the game doesn't have yet a competitor, that doesn't mean it would never have :) 

You guys have at least 200k active players, even if we cut that in a half, 100.000 players fighting for 100 pieces, ignoring the fact that there are botters :))))))) my bad guys i don't let my pc run 24/7 with a bot refreshing and buying stuff. If that's what BSG wanna promote, that's kinda disappointing. 

GJ, BSG 

• Like 3
  • Hot 2
  • Sad 1
wernonwar

The nerf is useless. Cause 1. Tetris is so rare i found maybe 4 in the whole wipe. 2. The people who cheat use first cheats to get tetris directly and then use a bot to exchange it.

In the end only the honest players get punished.

The shadow updates need to be addressed and told to all players. It is annoying to find everyday a new change....

MrM3atball

In my point of view they sould remove Tetriz and BTC at all . All its doing is to make sure that every person in game has 300-500mil cash and everything in flea costs millions of Rubs. Players dont know anymore what is playing with medium tier gears =/ 

qwertyllg
On 3/27/2021 at 12:53 AM, wernonwar said:

The nerf is useless. Cause 1. Tetris is so rare i found maybe 4 in the whole wipe. 2. The people who cheat use first cheats to get tetris directly and then use a bot to exchange it.

In the end only the honest players get punished.

The shadow updates need to be addressed and told to all players. It is annoying to find everyday a new change....

Tetris is not rare,  i made on interchange like  30-35 of them in less than 3 days but I ended up selling them on flea for 100k or to the therapist:)) they needed to nerf the spawn rate not to make it completly useless :)

• Upvote 1
Alexandre_5
On 3/25/2021 at 11:18 PM, qwertyllg said:

They are making major changes in the economy without even informing us, maybe some players were still stacking these tetriz's waiting for them to grow in value or just sell them when they actually need the money. I had personally like 4-5 of them in my scav case  and after the update I've noticed they were useless  THIS IS COMPLETLY BS. 

You guys made an item worth of 800-850k to be totally useless, I have nothing against BSG staff, but what was in ur head when u made the btc to be ONLY 100 IN STOCK each 2 hours ??? BUT HOW BIG IS UR PLAYER BASE TO MAKE THE BTC 100 STOCK ?

Is BSG staff formed of actual players that actually PLAYS THE GAME or just scientists making changes to the game without thinking? I don't wanna insult anyone, but have any BSG staff tryna exchange their tetris? and if they noticed is impossible to do so, what were their thoughts on their changes ?  I mean you make it impossible to exchange for a casual player, but also for someone that is playing this game +10 hrs a day and is trying to snipe it for over 3 times a day with no succes. 

Now you nerfed it even harder making it to be 2tetris / 2 batteries for a btc, this sounds a bit more logical, a well thinked nerfed, but the stocks the btc has is purely stupid. 

BSG really needs to give out some announcements after making such changes in the economy, less dodges and more communication with their players would actually help this game grow even harder, just because the game doesn't have yet a competitor, that doesn't mean it would never have :) 

You guys have at least 200k active players, even if we cut that in a half, 100.000 players fighting for 100 pieces, ignoring the fact that there are botters :))))))) my bad guys i don't let my pc run 24/7 with a bot refreshing and buying stuff. If that's what BSG wanna promote, that's kinda disappointing. 

GJ, BSG 

The game is in beta, this is the perfect time for BSG to test stuff not when the game is fully released. They are making these changes to try to balance things, let them test their ideas and some of our ideas to.

• Upvote 2
The_Kovacs
On 3/31/2021 at 3:36 PM, Alexandre_5 said:

The game is in beta, this is the perfect time for BSG to test stuff not when the game is fully released. They are making these changes to try to balance things, let them test their ideas and some of our ideas to.

Then let us know why please. I think after having played millions of man hours of "beta testing" for you , after having (galdly) paid up to £110 for the privilege we could be given a reason why one of the main ways for low levels to gain some much needed cash has been effectivly removed. Without any insight into why, people could start leaping to the conclusion that you want to make it harder to build the hideout and buy equipment etc when you first start the game. This sort of thing should have been left to the beginning of a wipe, when really someone should have realised that linking a game economy to the real world is asking for problems.

Edited by The_Kovacs
Alexandre_5
5 minutes ago, The_Kovacs said:

Then let us know why please. I think after having played millions of man hours of "beta testing" for you , after having (galdly) paid up to £110 for the privilege we could be given a reason why one of the main ways for low levels to gain some much needed cash has been effectivly removed. Without any insight into why, people could start leaping to the conclusion that you want to make it harder to build the hideout and buy equipment etc when you first start the game. This sort of thing should have been left to the beginning of a wipe, when really someone should have realised that linking a game economy to the real world is asking for problems.

Do you think it would be better if they made those changes when the game is fully released?

The_Kovacs
6 minutes ago, Alexandre_5 said:

Do you think it would be better if they made those changes when the game is fully released?

No i think if you had actually read my post you would have seen the bit saying "this sort of change should have been left to the beginning of a wipe".

I have a full Bit coin farm btw, so dont think this is sour grapes :)

Alexandre_5
21 minutes ago, The_Kovacs said:

No i think if you had actually read my post you would have seen the bit saying "this sort of change should have been left to the beginning of a wipe".

I have a full Bit coin farm btw, so dont think this is sour grapes :)

You understand that this is not the final version of the game and we are here to help in the development of the game, and when I say that, I refer to the part of playing the game, and while you play the game if you find bugs, glitches, errors, or any other stuff that you think it's wrong then you report that throught launcher.
BSG is free to do what ever they want with the game, this game is not for everyone, it's supposed to be hard, 2 years ago you didn't had Bitcoin farm or tetriz, not even Hideout, where you can do pretty much every thing there, most of the maps had half of the size that they have now, there was a time where you couldn't choose the time, if it was night and you wanted to raid then you would go at night or you just waited till the day come up.

What I'm trying to say here is that BSG is going to do, like they have done in the past, some changes, some good and some bad, and we as a community should give them feedback about that.

I fully understand your point of view, although, some other people have a different way of looking at things.

• Like 1
The_Kovacs
On 4/8/2021 at 1:13 PM, Alexandre_5 said:

You understand that this is not the final version of the game and we are here to help in the development of the game, and when I say that, I refer to the part of playing the game, and while you play the game if you find bugs, glitches, errors, or any other stuff that you think it's wrong then you report that throught launcher.
BSG is free to do what ever they want with the game, this game is not for everyone, it's supposed to be hard, 2 years ago you didn't had Bitcoin farm or tetriz, not even Hideout, where you can do pretty much every thing there, most of the maps had half of the size that they have now, there was a time where you couldn't choose the time, if it was night and you wanted to raid then you would go at night or you just waited till the day come up.

What I'm trying to say here is that BSG is going to do, like they have done in the past, some changes, some good and some bad, and we as a community should give them feedback about that.

I fully understand your point of view, although, some other people have a different way of looking at things.

Thank you for taking the time to post back. While I understand you are under no obligation to tell they whys and wherefores I think a certain level of openeness would be greatly appreciated when it comes to situations like this.  SO what I would like to know is why are there only 300 (I think) tetris's avaliable for trade at each reset. And trust me when I say it is not possible to get one using usual means (ie refreshing refresh....click then press y as  fast as you can).  I havent been able to buy a trade once. While I dont need the money, imagine how frustrating this is for someone who could really use the 600k so they dont have to do another scav run, all the while knowing that the poeple that did get it are using macros, BOTS and scripts.  I Know is likely to get resolved but in the meantime I cant help feel bad for the lower levels. ANdplease remember, there is a difference between making a game hard and making it fair.

I know you guys are doing your best and for that I thank you. I dont think I have enjoyed a game as much as this since 2012's DayZ mod.

• Upvote 1
Alexandre_5

There are many things that need adjustments. BSG will get there.

TeePeeGee

Overall, I agree with the changes. Although it might be painful to your current playstyle, it does a lot to curb RMT-ers and hackers in that it is much more difficult to attain goods to trade with. Its best to explore alternative wealth attaining runs. I initially was quite displeased with the changes as my 5 man mains interchange but we've been exploring other maps outside of the mall for once and getting healthy doses of Vitamin D. 

The game can't be just one dimensional -- even as of current this is not the final form of gameplay that the devs probably want. There are adjustments and tweaks to be made. Attaining wealth is still relatively doable. Cheers out there and good luck on the raids.