How to deal with cheaters ?

Sollaire_

Been finding lots of cheaters lately, most of the times i find them it seems i am carrying valuable loot. I litterally cant bring myself to bring good stuff into raids anymore because of this

What do ?

• Like 1
JerryLove

Don't bring the good stuff into raids. 

Get as good as you can with basic gear and make copious use of the secure container. 

Oddly: there will be more complaints about you than there are about the cheaters and game design that forced you into this situation.. .blame the victim I suppose. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Fumungus

i have stopped taking any form of good gear into reserve .... although legging 2 chads with my  70 rouble rounds and kedr was a highlight.. getting prefired from peekers and someone blatantly prefiring on full auto sort of sealed the deal for me to not bother

• Like 1
JerryLove

I've moved up to an AK with some BP rounds (or some variation therein) for most runs where I'm going to fight (that or the Saiga-12 with Magnum); yea. I'm in the cheap helmet, the cheap armor, a "just big enough" rig (replace off first or second kill should I get that far) and most of my meds in my secure container. 

My gear return rate is high. I lose my scope and possibly foregrip... but even should it not come back, my entire rig is <100k. 

If I've died a few times in succession; hatchling run with no armor and a kedr or 74U or even Saiga-9... enough to take a scav and get his gear. 

mcshanksalot

I just watched a 2 hour long stream of these dudes hacking in tarkov, they could see your K/D, what kit you had, what you had on you etc. So you thinking they're more prominent when you have better gear isnt you being crazy. They can see it.

Overkill_Reaper

Unfortunately, there’s only one thing to do. Hope BSG finds a way to lessen the rampant cheaters. 

Jacksmurkreveng

The best way I have found to deal with cheaters is to not address their existence. 99.99999 percent of cheaters are banned. Case closed. Lol

• Sad 2
traumacode
14 hours ago, Jacksmurkreveng said:

The best way I have found to deal with cheaters is to not address their existence. 99.99999 percent of cheaters are banned. Case closed. Lol

You're incredibly ill informed or naive.  Either way, stop spreading false information.

• Sad 1
rwan

BSG lovers will say cheaters are non-existent.. People who actually play the game will know its a lie.. Cheaters run the game. BSG doesnt give a flying..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
GroanednPwned

I only play this game with friends now. I used to play solo all the time, but constantly running into cheaters literally ruined this game for me. I've put countless hours into this game and it makes me so sad that I can't play it enjoyably. I consider playing Tarkov as a place to hangout now rather than being engaged in something fun. I hardly ever play tactical now and strictly stick to chadding it out with cheap gear because the worst feeling is being super tactical, knowing you played it right, then bam! I don't even need to explain the "bam" details. You know how it goes. If I die, I die. I don't give a duck anymore lol. I'm done trying to convince myself that this "game" will get better. I'll believe it when I see it.

• Upvote 1
Jacksmurkreveng
6 hours ago, traumacode said:

You're incredibly ill informed or naive.  Either way, stop spreading false information.

Dude it was a joke. Do you have liberal triggerism too? 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Caster89Actual
12 hours ago, rwan said:

BSG lovers will say cheaters are non-existent.. People who actually play the game will know its a lie.. Cheaters run the game. BSG doesnt give a flying..

Think about it for a second, how much money do you think BSG is making from cheater accounts alone?

they have zero incentive to actually do something about it other than banning as many hacker accounts as they can do they have to buy a new copy of the game.

rwan
2 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Think about it for a second, how much money do you think BSG is making from cheater accounts alone?

they have zero incentive to actually do something about it other than banning as many hacker accounts as they can do they have to buy a new copy of the game.

I know mate, i've been saying all along that i think BSG have a stake in the company making radar and so on :D

traumacode
18 hours ago, Jacksmurkreveng said:

Dude it was a joke. Do you have liberal triggerism too? 

Your delivery is poor.  I also am not liberal.  Nice try though.

Jacksmurkreveng

Here you are talking about delivery and how poor it is. Who are you my future x-wife? 

Jacksmurkreveng

To be quite honest with you I do not know the number of hackers but I do know the net code and hit registration is messed up. I do not know if this is the cheaters doing this screwing this up with packets or if its a server sided issue. I know from playing this game and going into a raid killing 4 or 5 pmc's letting some hatchling with no gear have all the gear from the players I am killing makes me feel good inside. There are raids with very few cheaters and their are  raids that I know for a fact  cheaters are lurking. I do not lay prone in bushes. I do not sit in a bush the whole game. I try to get kills because that is the only way you can get better in the game. I know there a lot of legit players from other countries coming into North American servers and using ping abuse. I put 24 rounds in a person earlier. I saw everyone of them hit the person. This was a group of 3 trying to take the extract from the dorms. At least with cheater you know they are cheating but these ping abusers. You cant kill them. The bullets do not register and they one tap you. To be quite honest there are cheaters and there are people using lag to win but do they really win? When they cant play in their own servers? 

Godmax

And how would you know its a cheater? If he is floating in front of you then yes. Otherwise doesnt have to be. They lie around they are in bushes or even in the field there are nonstop 1 tabs all the time. I cant even see my enemies, bäm dead and dead again. This game is fucked anyway.

BaconSniper

Just STOP plying the game, that is all You can do about it. You know it's like if a girl cheats on you.. you know what you have to do, (sorry you cant smack BSG) but you can get out of an abusive relationship.

Caster89Actual
On 4/1/2021 at 3:49 AM, rwan said:

I know mate, i've been saying all along that i think BSG have a stake in the company making radar and so on :D

Want to know how I know for a 100% fact that they either have a stake in the company that makes the hacks or at the very least encourage the company’s behind the scenes that make the hacks?

All they have to do to stop a majority of the hacks is implement an after raid kill cam, simple as that yet they refuse to.

• Like 1